How to Get Enough Sleep the Night Before

blackbirdfly

Re: How to Get Enough Sleep the Night Before

Postby blackbirdfly » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:53 am

I took one benadryl pill last night at around 8:30pm (the drowsy type) and did NOT sleep. I hope my adrenaline keeps me up today. Next time, I'm going to take 2 pills and risk hangover, or just try melatonin.

SecondWind

Postby SecondWind » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:09 am

SecondWind wrote:
Another option which I halfheartedly recommend is 50 mg of Benadryl because it sometimes gives you the "hangover" feeling where it's hard for you to wake yourself up an function. You feel the sleepiness onset with Benadryl.

50 mg = 2 pills

blackbirdfly

Postby blackbirdfly » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:03 pm

SecondWind wrote:
SecondWind wrote:
Another option which I halfheartedly recommend is 50 mg of Benadryl because it sometimes gives you the "hangover" feeling where it's hard for you to wake yourself up an function. You feel the sleepiness onset with Benadryl.

50 mg = 2 pills

I should have taken your advice. I read in another thread not to take two. At least now I know for next time.

SecondWind

Postby SecondWind » Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:17 pm

blackbirdfly wrote:
SecondWind wrote:
SecondWind wrote:

50 mg = 2 pills

I should have taken your advice. I read in another thread not to take two. At least now I know for next time.

It's totally excusable. You really shouldn't take medical advice from online especially dosage advice lol. I just happen to know a lot about it because my mom is a pediatrician, so I learned from her and offered my $.02.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”