Aha Advice

Aha Advice

Postby AliceAgain » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:48 pm

I am hoping this thread can be a collection of tips that are a little out of the ordinary but worth highlighting. The inspiration is a post I read on the RC tips thread, which advised:

You might also want to change the mentality you have going in. Be enthusiastic about each passage. "I ALWAYS WANTED TO LEARN ABOUT NATIVE AMERICANS WEAVING RUGS AND SHIT." I'm under the impression that the RC passages are all pretty legit and educational. View them as an opportunity to increase your knowledge about stuff you wouldn't have even bothered to think about. You'll be able to increase your arsenal of "bullshit" to spew during dinner parties: "Oh yeah, I'm totally cultured and shit. My favorite artists is that Noguchi guy."

I thought of this advice today when I was doing the RC section of my practice test, and it did seem to help.

I am sure there are other really good but not standard tips buried in assorted threads - maybe we can collect them here.

Re: Aha Advice

Postby isoto_ » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:41 pm

I'm very calm by nature, but doing this before the exam will reduce test anxiety:

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”