organizing games you know from dont Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
flash21

Gold

organizing games you know from dont

Post by flash21 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:32 pm

How did you guys go about this? I am going to start a binder later tonight where I organize them by type and will give them all an attempt at first and mark down the time / how many I got right/wrong , etc.

wealtheow

Silver

Re: organizing games you know from dont

Post by wealtheow » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:10 pm

flash21 wrote:How did you guys go about this? I am going to start a binder later tonight where I organize them by type and will give them all an attempt at first and mark down the time / how many I got right/wrong , etc.
i don't know a game if:
1. i get at least one question wrong
and/or
2. it takes me more than ten minutes to do.

games i "don't know" go into a folder labeled "try harder" and are drilled until neither of the above applies.
i wait a few days (sometimes weeks) to retry so i forget the details of the game.

mellow

Bronze

Post by mellow » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:19 pm

wealtheow wrote:i don't know a game if:
1. i get at least one question wrong
and/or
2. it takes me more than ten minutes to do.

games i "don't know" go into a folder labeled "try harder" and are drilled until neither of the above applies.
i wait a few days (sometimes weeks) to retry so i forget the details of the game.
Same, except I gave myself a limit of 8 minutes instead of 10 because a 35 minute section divided by 4 logic games = 8:45 for each. While this assumes all games are equal in difficulty (which they definitely are not), it pushed me to a point where I now have extra time for checking answers or brute forcing that one ridiculous game I might have been blindsided by otherwise.

flash21

Gold

Post by flash21 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:51 pm

Thank you guys

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”