Getting faster at LR. Tips? Tricks? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Jeffort

Gold

Re: Getting faster at LR. Tips? Tricks?

Post by Jeffort » Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:31 am

JazzOne wrote: 7Sage stole my idea!
lol. Great ideas are always borrowed. I was teaching this years before 7Sage guys even took the LSAT and I borrowed it from someone else that started teaching LSAT long before I even knew what the test was. :wink: I don't know where 7Sage borrowed it from, but its awesome advice that used to only circulate among top level LSAT teachers before people started publishing all sorts of great LSAT advice on the net for free access.

I like to think of it as good shared wisdom that gets passed down and around for everyone. Bummer that even though tons of people now hear about it and read the 'how to', few people actually take the time to do it and reap the rewards. That continues to amaze me, lead a horse to water...

JazzOne

Gold

Post by JazzOne » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:02 am

Jeffort wrote:
JazzOne wrote: 7Sage stole my idea!
lol. Great ideas are always borrowed. I was teaching this years before 7Sage guys even took the LSAT and I borrowed it from someone else that started teaching LSAT long before I even knew what the test was. :wink: I don't know where 7Sage borrowed it from, but its awesome advice that used to only circulate among top level LSAT teachers before people started publishing all sorts of great LSAT advice on the net for free access.

I like to think of it as good shared wisdom that gets passed down and around for everyone. Bummer that even though tons of people now hear about it and read the 'how to', few people actually take the time to do it and reap the rewards. That continues to amaze me, lead a horse to water...
Yeah, I was just kidding. I have no idea where I got the idea. However, I have a very difficult time getting my students to actually try the technique.

MiracleNeeded

Bronze

Post by MiracleNeeded » Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:08 am

5 point jump after being faster on first 15.

I might also add that all this talk about how I'm delusional about my possible performance. My first go around I got 17 correct out of 19 questions answered missing was the biggest factor, and when I say miss I mean I didn't have time to get to them. The above score would suggest I'm at least partially right. 15 in 15 as a goal is great. I got to 15 in about 17 minutes or a little more and that push helps me to get a bigger buffers zone to answer tougher questions.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”