PT 48, S2, G2

gatorchomps

PT 48, S2, G2

Postby gatorchomps » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:12 am

Hey, everybody,

Relative Ordering games are usually fairly simple for me, but the first question (#8) for this game is driving me up a wall.

The correct answer is C, but I don't see how this is possible, given the diagram. Only one letter could potentially come after M, and there are a total of eight letters.

I do understand how all of the other options aren't correct, but when a game asks what COULD be true, shouldn't that answer be provable?

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious. I'm only on my first cup of coffee. :)

bp shinners

Re: PT 48, S2, G2

Postby bp shinners » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:41 pm

gatorchomps wrote:Hey, everybody,

Relative Ordering games are usually fairly simple for me, but the first question (#8) for this game is driving me up a wall.

The correct answer is C, but I don't see how this is possible, given the diagram. Only one letter could potentially come after M, and there are a total of eight letters.

I do understand how all of the other options aren't correct, but when a game asks what COULD be true, shouldn't that answer be provable?

Sorry if I'm missing something obvious. I'm only on my first cup of coffee. :)

Both H and J can go after M.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”