Submitting Application Before February Deadline Without LSAT

smoothoff

Submitting Application Before February Deadline Without LSAT

Postby smoothoff » Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:21 am

Hello, I am kind of new to the site and haven't posted much. I just wanted to know if a school says their deadline is February 15 or March 1, then would it be feasible for me to submit my application before the said deadline and afterwards take the February 8, 2014 LSAT. Once the scores arrives 3 weeks later send it in ASAP. My logic would be that if I submitted my application prior to their deadline it would thus qualify me for admission to Fall 2014.

Please help! :?:

bp shinners

Re: Submitting Application Before February Deadline Without LSAT

Postby bp shinners » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:39 pm

smoothoff wrote:Hello, I am kind of new to the site and haven't posted much. I just wanted to know if a school says their deadline is February 15 or March 1, then would it be feasible for me to submit my application before the said deadline and afterwards take the February 8, 2014 LSAT. Once the scores arrives 3 weeks later send it in ASAP. My logic would be that if I submitted my application prior to their deadline it would thus qualify me for admission to Fall 2014.

Please help! :?:

Your application won't be considered complete until your LSAT score is reported. If the deadline they post is a "complete by" deadline and not a "submit by" deadline, then you'd be in trouble.

That said, a lot more schools are accepting Feb. LSAT scores as the number of applicants takes a nosedive.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”