I'm deciding between a Blueprint course and a Testmasters course. My potential instructors are:
(1) Benjamin Marcus - Testmasters (New York City)
(2) Christian Benante - Blueprint (New York City)
(3) Joshua Holtzman - Testmasters (Chicago)
Does anyone have any experience with these guys as course instructors and/or private tutors? Any feedback is really, really appreciated!
(Also: I know this has been discussed a lot in the rest of the forum, but posts about why you prefer TM over BP - or vice versa - is also really helpful.)
Thanks in advance!
Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:33 pm
- Posts: 3086
- Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:05 pm
If you want to get in touch with Christian, shoot me a PM with your e-mail address and I'll put you two in touch.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 9 guests