Lurker wanting to say hello

Doctolaw

Lurker wanting to say hello

Postby Doctolaw » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:10 pm

Hi everyone,

I took the LSAT in October and scored 164. I debated retaking because I think I'm in good shape for my top choice, but money is a big issue (I'm an older mom with college for three kids barreling down on us like a locomotive). So I signed up, and thanks to the people here who recommended the LSAT Trainer, I am OH MY GOSH so excited to retake this darn test.

I'm one of those who only missed what I didn't have time for - a couple more minutes on each section and I would have had a much higher score. I was doubtful that I could speed up that much for December.

HOWEVER, I realize after using the LSAT Trainer, particularly on LR, that I am moving a bit circuitously in getting to the answer. The Trainer has seriously shaved time off those sections for me. I was getting to the same place, just not nearly as quickly as I should.

If you haven't used it, please do. It is awesome.

I have no affiliation with them, I just love it when I find a product or service that is this awesome.

Study on.

JWP1022

Re: Lurker wanting to say hello

Postby JWP1022 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:00 am

Hello

wtrc

Re: Lurker wanting to say hello

Postby wtrc » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:36 am

Hi and welcome.

If your 164 put you in good shape for your top choice... I hope you are now re-evaluating your top choice? I guess with your family it probably depends what location you are in? Good luck!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”