Question Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
LSAT2014

New

Question

Post by LSAT2014 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:54 am

Hey guys I just joined TLS because I need as much help as possible with mastering the June 2014 LSAT. I've scrolled through some and there appears to be a plethora of information for my journey there, but does anyone have some more guidance for someone who scored a 162 on an administered practice test just this past Saturday? I was hoping it would be higher, but my LG was not so hot, I was mediocre with LR, and couldn't finish RC.
Last edited by LSAT2014 on Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

rinkrat19

Diamond

Re: Question

Post by rinkrat19 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:58 am

The guidance for someone who scored a 162 diagnostic is the same as the guidance for everyone else, except you're starting higher than most people will ever get.
http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewt ... 6&t=200917

Nicolena.

Bronze

Post by Nicolena. » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:02 am

Invest in the lsat trainer and the manhattan books. The biggest thing with lg is drilling. Make sure you're condensing rules and using inferences. You'll get better with them over time. RC is about roadmapping - again condense the paragraphs. Make sure you can answer what the authors purpose/ main idea, paragraphs/ structure of passage. Don't read too much for detail and memorization (it's much more than that).

Go through the tls site. You will find some great tips. There are also useful websites by people like lsat blog who post a lot of useful information and articles about LR and RC. 7sage is good for lg explanations. There is a plethora of information, but don't get too caught up in reading up on strategy.

Focus on accuracy. Then timing. Then the test as a whole. Practice, practice, practice.

Hope this helps!

iamgeorgebush

Silver

Post by iamgeorgebush » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:34 am

rinkrat19 wrote:The guidance for someone who scored a 162 diagnostic is the same as the guidance for everyone else, except you're starting higher than most people will ever get.
http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewt ... 6&t=200917

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”