Synchro Genesis Discount Code

goldenboy514

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby goldenboy514 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:45 pm

if you are already a protein drinker then you should definately try mixing it with regular protein. I drank this about an hour before the gym and had a good workout for a late day one. I dont think its as crazy filling drink like bee says it is, but im used to drinking protein

firefoxm

Postby firefoxm » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:00 pm

Just wondering - anyone know how often we can have Synchro's blend? I'm really enjoying it, and considering having this instead of lunch (after having had it for breakfast) since I'm working out after and have a dinner planned tonight?

Just want to make sure I'm not overdoing it, lol... I tend to get obsessive about products I like ;)

SecondWind

Postby SecondWind » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 pm

I shit you not, this is what the search results turned up. I'm laughing SO hard right now....

wtrc

Postby wtrc » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:29 pm

SecondWind wrote:I shit you not, this is what the search results turned up. I'm laughing SO hard right now....

[img]lolamazonsearch

:D :D

wtrc

Postby wtrc » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:30 pm

firefoxm wrote:Just wondering - anyone know how often we can have Synchro's blend? I'm really enjoying it, and considering having this instead of lunch (after having had it for breakfast) since I'm working out after and have a dinner planned tonight?

Just want to make sure I'm not overdoing it, lol... I tend to get obsessive about products I like ;)

I take in the morning and occasionally a bit in the afternoon. Don't think you really can overdo it, but make sure to eat regular food as well...

neprep

Postby neprep » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:38 pm

SecondWind wrote:I shit you not, this is what the search results turned up. I'm laughing SO hard right now....

I appreciate the New Yorker bookmark. That is all.

PourMeTea

Post removed.

Postby PourMeTea » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:42 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

wtrc

Postby wtrc » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:42 pm

neprep wrote:

But is it the homepage or is it the Borowitz Report?

neprep

Postby neprep » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:45 pm

wtrc wrote:
neprep wrote:

LOL, my New Yorker bookmark is to the cartoons page :oops: :oops: But from there I usually drift to the homepage and other articles.

wtrc

Postby wtrc » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:48 pm

neprep wrote:
wtrc wrote:
neprep wrote:

LOL, my New Yorker bookmark is to the cartoons page :oops: :oops: But from there I usually drift to the homepage and other articles.

It's amazing how often people mistake the Borowitz Report for real news, even with ridiculous articles.

SecondWind

Postby SecondWind » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:54 pm

wtrc wrote:
neprep wrote:

Homepage.

Straw_Mandible

Postby Straw_Mandible » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:57 pm

Synchro came in last week. I got some really intense jitters the first time I tried it. I went to do some RC drilling, but I felt over-stimulated and couldn't really concentrate. After a few days, I think I'm getting used to it, and I feel the clarity and focus that you all have been raving about. Did anyone have a similar experience? Does anyone know of any potential for adverse effects from "over-doing" it--if such a thing is possible?

PourMeTea

Post removed.

Postby PourMeTea » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:06 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Straw_Mandible

Postby Straw_Mandible » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:15 pm

PourMeTea wrote:That's pretty strange. How much did you take? Did you supplement it with caffeine? What's your daily caloric intake?

I had 3 tablespoons in my first one, so nothing outrageous. I don't drink much coffee or tea because I am pretty sensitive to stimulants. I had it in the evening after three full meals, so I don't think low caloric intake was a contributing factor.

But nothing like that has happened since the first time, and after that initial jolt, the effects have been entirely positive.

wealtheow

Postby wealtheow » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:28 pm

[img]lolamazonsearch

this is so incredible

nothing stimulates the intellect like yugioh.

Trevsauce

Postby Trevsauce » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:33 pm

To be frank this stuff is pretty terrible on the palate. I guess u can jus force it down, the only way i could make it decent was to add it to my protein blend heres my recipee
1 scoop whey chocolate isolate
2 tbs peanut butter
4 ice cubes (more if banana not frozen)
Half a frozen bana cut into pieces
optional- 1tbs nutella
blended in my magic bullet

alecks

Postby alecks » Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Straw_Mandible wrote:Synchro came in last week. I got some really intense jitters the first time I tried it. I went to do some RC drilling, but I felt over-stimulated and couldn't really concentrate. After a few days, I think I'm getting used to it, and I feel the clarity and focus that you all have been raving about. Did anyone have a similar experience? Does anyone know of any potential for adverse effects from "over-doing" it--if such a thing is possible?

I had the same thing! I took it yesterday, made a shake with a banana and some hemp milk and I must say it's really good with nothing added, on it's own. I didn't today because I didn't want to freak out at my desk. but will definitely have some tomorrow. I did 2 tbsp too, and am also extremely sensitive to stimulants, so good to hear

Straw_Mandible

Postby Straw_Mandible » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:57 pm

alecks wrote:I had the same thing! I took it yesterday, made a shake with a banana and some hemp milk and I must say it's really good with nothing added, on it's own. I didn't today because I didn't want to freak out at my desk. but will definitely have some tomorrow. I did 2 tbsp too, and am also extremely sensitive to stimulants, so good to hear

Update: I definitely wouldn't worry about the jitters. After a few days, the effects leveled out into a new (higher) baseline energy level which I'm very happy with. This stuff is really fantastic!

FlyingNorth

Postby FlyingNorth » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:01 pm

I caved and made the purchase.

I was debating the benefits of this product and whether or not it's just some placebo effect for those that swear by it, but whatever, I'll give it try.

Updates to follow... :wink:

blackbirdfly

Postby blackbirdfly » Mon Nov 11, 2013 2:10 pm

3 tbsp is not working for me. Do you guys think upping the dosage will show some effects?

ScottRiqui

Postby ScottRiqui » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:06 pm

blackbirdfly wrote:3 tbsp is not working for me. Do you guys think upping the dosage will show some effects?

I started off with 4 tbsp like the package says, but I'm very tolerant to stimulants, and I probably weigh almost twice as much as Tea, so there's that. I haven't noticed any wildly-obvious effects, but I do seem to have more energy overall, and I haven't been having late-morning "slumps" since I started using the Synchro at breakfast.
Last edited by ScottRiqui on Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

wealtheow

Postby wealtheow » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:21 am

stuff tastes wicked planty. had to throw a dollop of nutella up in it.
Last edited by wealtheow on Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

wtrc

Postby wtrc » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:49 am

Re the taste, make sure you are using almond milk or something like that. I used water for so long and almond milk really is a game-changer.

FlyingNorth

Postby FlyingNorth » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:06 pm

wtrc wrote:Re the taste, make sure you are using almond milk or something like that. I used water for so long and almond milk really is a game-changer.

Damn, wtrc. I really wish I had read your post before I made this ice cold glass of water with 3 tbsp. of synchro...

It just came in yesterday and I'm having my first cup this morning - it tastes like :shock: :? but I'll try the almond milk next.

ScottRiqui

Postby ScottRiqui » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:11 pm

FlyingNorth wrote:
wtrc wrote:Re the taste, make sure you are using almond milk or something like that. I used water for so long and almond milk really is a game-changer.

Damn, wtrc. I really wish I had read your post before I made this ice cold glass of water with 3 tbsp. of synchro...

It just came in yesterday and I'm having my first cup this morning - it tastes like :shock: :? but I'll try the almond milk next.

Yeah, almond milk is great for mixing it. Strangely though, the vanilla almond milk works better for me than trying to mask the Synchro taste with chocolate almond milk. Maybe mixing it with the chocolate almond milk was just too much chocolate?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”