Synchro Genesis Discount Code

User avatar
PourMeTea
Posts: 6508
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:32 am

Post removed.

Postby PourMeTea » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:56 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
wtrc
Posts: 2057
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby wtrc » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:58 pm

PourMeTea wrote:If anyone has come up with a good synchro recipe, feel free to post!


All I know is Almond Milk, which I started using this week instead of water, is WAY Credited.

And I've heard bananas too.

User avatar
goldenboy514
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:00 pm

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby goldenboy514 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:42 pm

I did synchro and regular protein with skim milk. Not too shabby

chadbrochill
Posts: 396
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:19 am

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby chadbrochill » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:26 pm

This stuff is good :shock:

civis
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 2:30 pm

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby civis » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:30 pm

.
Last edited by civis on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

amb89
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby amb89 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Anyone try with regular milk yet?

User avatar
PourMeTea
Posts: 6508
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:32 am

Post removed.

Postby PourMeTea » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
vicpin5190
Posts: 743
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby vicpin5190 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:02 pm

I just ordered some. Lets see if it gets me to get over that hump haha.

User avatar
vicpin5190
Posts: 743
Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:12 pm

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby vicpin5190 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:07 pm

wealtheow wrote:ok apparently i spelled it wrong by spelling true correctly - it is trumoo. but anyway!
it is the tastiest chocolate milk on the planet.


Dean's! best milk ever #wisconsinlife #idontthinkitsactuallyfromwisconsin #hashtagsontls

User avatar
AAJD2B
Posts: 871
Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:37 am

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby AAJD2B » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:25 pm

PSA to TLS: Please do not cause this product to be sold out once again. I and others have yet to order and need our stashes too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Gamine
Posts: 89
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:03 am

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby Gamine » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:18 am

Bought mine a few days ago. Can't wait till it arrives (and for anyone wondering, they do ship internationally)

User avatar
wtrc
Posts: 2057
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby wtrc » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:21 am

AAJD2B wrote:PSA to TLS: Please do not cause this product to be sold out once again. I and others have yet to order and need our stashes too! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Haha I think it was/is sold out on Amazon but not directly on site? Could be wrong though

User avatar
firefoxm
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:48 pm

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby firefoxm » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:22 am

Just received my packet two days ago: yesterday did the 4tbsp synchro, a banana, and 8oz almond milk, and there was too much taste of the Synchro for my liking... So today, tried it with 3tbsp synchro, 1 banana, 8oz vanilla almond milk, and 1 big Tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder - MUCH better!! The cocoa taste takes over, and what's not to like about chocolate? :)

agglomeration
Posts: 50
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:21 pm

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby agglomeration » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:48 am

Could someone explain what this is in more detail? How's it taste, make you feel etc. What its supposed to do?

User avatar
retaking23
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby retaking23 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:25 pm

agglomeration wrote:Could someone explain what this is in more detail? How's it taste, make you feel etc. What its supposed to do?


It's (supposed to be) a "superfood." Here's some LSAT to make this more fun. It is composed of such ingredients as pea protein, raw cacao, and acai berry which are all considered superfoods (chock full of antioxidants, etc, etc.). Synchro genesis claims to harmoniously synthesize these superfood components to create a better superfood product. What is the assumption its creators are making? (Answer: that the whole has, above and beyond, the qualities of its parts. In many ways, it's claimed to be like a merger or acquisition.)

Anyways, I've hopped on the bandwagon and I hope it works (not necessarily expecting it to reflect on LSAT score but if I feel I'm getting more out of my workouts and feeling more energized generally then I'll be satisfied :)).

The taste is not so great. I find it rather bitter but I haven't mixed it with almond milk or fruits or anything else to enhance the taste (just plain old milk so far). Almond milk is supposed to really bring the chocolaty taste out. It's not unbearable as is. It's only a cup so the taste was never the tipping point for me.

Edit: The not so great taste without the fruits/almond milk kind of makes me view it as medicine and, in that sense, increases my approval of it. If it doesn't taste good it's supposed to be good for you, no? (What's the flaw I'm making here? lol)

User avatar
retaking23
Posts: 453
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:34 pm

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby retaking23 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:32 pm

wtrc wrote:
AAJD2B wrote:PSA to TLS: Please do not cause this product to be sold out once again. I and others have yet to order and need our stashes too! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Haha I think it was/is sold out on Amazon but not directly on site? Could be wrong though


I ordered three on Amazon on Friday. Sorry to all the folks whose Synchroing shall be delayed. I think it's been mentioned by some other poster in some thread before, but I sure wish I could invest in Synchro. Srs.

User avatar
wtrc
Posts: 2057
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby wtrc » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:18 pm

retaking23 wrote:
wtrc wrote:
AAJD2B wrote:PSA to TLS: Please do not cause this product to be sold out once again. I and others have yet to order and need our stashes too! :lol: :lol: :lol:


Haha I think it was/is sold out on Amazon but not directly on site? Could be wrong though


I ordered three on Amazon on Friday. Sorry to all the folks whose Synchroing shall be delayed. I think it's been mentioned by some other poster in some thread before, but I sure wish I could invest in Synchro. Srs.


For bulk, it definitely makes sense to order from the website with the discount code, I think. We should start a campaign to make Synchro go public... ;)

amb89
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby amb89 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:31 pm

I tried it today with 2% milk and a banana, i thought it was gross with the banana taste. 2% without the banana is the way to go in my opinion, its drinkable compared to the other similar drinks out. I might throw some cinnamon in it tomorrow. It definitely gets my day going, im not a morning person.

User avatar
firefoxm
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:48 pm

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby firefoxm » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:50 pm

amb89 wrote:I tried it today with 2% milk and a banana, i thought it was gross with the banana taste. 2% without the banana is the way to go in my opinion, its drinkable compared to the other similar drinks out. I might throw some cinnamon in it tomorrow. It definitely gets my day going, im not a morning person.


IMO, adding a heaping Tbsp of cocoa powder (or even 2) helps a lot - both with the taste of banana and with the Synchro taste :) In case you want to try again, lol

User avatar
wtrc
Posts: 2057
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby wtrc » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:31 am

I am reaching out to the owner/creator of Synchro, who set up the discount code, for some recipes. Will report back.

What I have from the original email thread, between my friend (who is a good friend of the Synchro Creator): 1 large banana, 4 heaping tablespoons of synchro, ~2-ish cups of vanilla almond milk, (plus sometimes some berries) blended, sometimes with an ice cube and some melted coconut oil.

User avatar
mindarmed
Posts: 959
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby mindarmed » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:43 am

google protein shakes, hth

User avatar
PourMeTea
Posts: 6508
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:32 am

Post removed.

Postby PourMeTea » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:47 am

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

amb89
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby amb89 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:57 am

firefoxm wrote:
amb89 wrote:I tried it today with 2% milk and a banana, i thought it was gross with the banana taste. 2% without the banana is the way to go in my opinion, its drinkable compared to the other similar drinks out. I might throw some cinnamon in it tomorrow. It definitely gets my day going, im not a morning person.


IMO, adding a heaping Tbsp of cocoa powder (or even 2) helps a lot - both with the taste of banana and with the Synchro taste :) In case you want to try again, lol



will do, thanks

User avatar
wtrc
Posts: 2057
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby wtrc » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:05 am

PourMeTea wrote:I wonder how many new repeat customers this has brought in. Thanks, wtrc.


Most of the credit goes to you

User avatar
thisiswater
Posts: 995
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 1:51 am

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Postby thisiswater » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:30 pm

drinking synchro for the first time right now. mixed w/ unsweetened vanilla almond milk, not bad just weirdly flavorless




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cherrygalore, Google [Bot], Instrumental, MSNbot Media and 6 guests