Synchro Genesis Discount Code Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
PourMeTea

Platinum

Post removed.

Post by PourMeTea » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:56 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

wtrc

Gold

Re: Synchro Genesis Discount Code

Post by wtrc » Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:58 pm

PourMeTea wrote:If anyone has come up with a good synchro recipe, feel free to post!
All I know is Almond Milk, which I started using this week instead of water, is WAY Credited.

And I've heard bananas too.

goldenboy514

Silver

Post by goldenboy514 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:42 pm

I did synchro and regular protein with skim milk. Not too shabby

chadbrochill

Bronze

Post by chadbrochill » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:26 pm

This stuff is good :shock:

civis

New

Post by civis » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:30 pm

Last edited by civis on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

amb89

New

Post by amb89 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:41 pm

Anyone try with regular milk yet?

PourMeTea

Platinum

Post removed.

Post by PourMeTea » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Post removed.

vicpin5190

Silver

Post by vicpin5190 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:02 pm

I just ordered some. Lets see if it gets me to get over that hump haha.

vicpin5190

Silver

Post by vicpin5190 » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:07 pm

wealtheow wrote:ok apparently i spelled it wrong by spelling true correctly - it is trumoo. but anyway!
it is the tastiest chocolate milk on the planet.
Dean's! best milk ever #wisconsinlife #idontthinkitsactuallyfromwisconsin #hashtagsontls

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

AAJD2B

Silver

Post by AAJD2B » Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:25 pm

PSA to TLS: Please do not cause this product to be sold out once again. I and others have yet to order and need our stashes too! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gamine

New

Post by Gamine » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:18 am

Bought mine a few days ago. Can't wait till it arrives (and for anyone wondering, they do ship internationally)

wtrc

Gold

Post by wtrc » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:21 am

AAJD2B wrote:PSA to TLS: Please do not cause this product to be sold out once again. I and others have yet to order and need our stashes too! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haha I think it was/is sold out on Amazon but not directly on site? Could be wrong though

firefoxm

New

Post by firefoxm » Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:22 am

Just received my packet two days ago: yesterday did the 4tbsp synchro, a banana, and 8oz almond milk, and there was too much taste of the Synchro for my liking... So today, tried it with 3tbsp synchro, 1 banana, 8oz vanilla almond milk, and 1 big Tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder - MUCH better!! The cocoa taste takes over, and what's not to like about chocolate? :)

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

agglomeration

New

Post by agglomeration » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:48 am

Could someone explain what this is in more detail? How's it taste, make you feel etc. What its supposed to do?

retaking23

Bronze

Post by retaking23 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:25 pm

agglomeration wrote:Could someone explain what this is in more detail? How's it taste, make you feel etc. What its supposed to do?
It's (supposed to be) a "superfood." Here's some LSAT to make this more fun. It is composed of such ingredients as pea protein, raw cacao, and acai berry which are all considered superfoods (chock full of antioxidants, etc, etc.). Synchro genesis claims to harmoniously synthesize these superfood components to create a better superfood product. What is the assumption its creators are making? (Answer: that the whole has, above and beyond, the qualities of its parts. In many ways, it's claimed to be like a merger or acquisition.)

Anyways, I've hopped on the bandwagon and I hope it works (not necessarily expecting it to reflect on LSAT score but if I feel I'm getting more out of my workouts and feeling more energized generally then I'll be satisfied :)).

The taste is not so great. I find it rather bitter but I haven't mixed it with almond milk or fruits or anything else to enhance the taste (just plain old milk so far). Almond milk is supposed to really bring the chocolaty taste out. It's not unbearable as is. It's only a cup so the taste was never the tipping point for me.

Edit: The not so great taste without the fruits/almond milk kind of makes me view it as medicine and, in that sense, increases my approval of it. If it doesn't taste good it's supposed to be good for you, no? (What's the flaw I'm making here? lol)

retaking23

Bronze

Post by retaking23 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:32 pm

wtrc wrote:
AAJD2B wrote:PSA to TLS: Please do not cause this product to be sold out once again. I and others have yet to order and need our stashes too! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haha I think it was/is sold out on Amazon but not directly on site? Could be wrong though
I ordered three on Amazon on Friday. Sorry to all the folks whose Synchroing shall be delayed. I think it's been mentioned by some other poster in some thread before, but I sure wish I could invest in Synchro. Srs.

wtrc

Gold

Post by wtrc » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:18 pm

retaking23 wrote:
wtrc wrote:
I ordered three on Amazon on Friday. Sorry to all the folks whose Synchroing shall be delayed. I think it's been mentioned by some other poster in some thread before, but I sure wish I could invest in Synchro. Srs.
For bulk, it definitely makes sense to order from the website with the discount code, I think. We should start a campaign to make Synchro go public... ;)

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

amb89

New

Post by amb89 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:31 pm

I tried it today with 2% milk and a banana, i thought it was gross with the banana taste. 2% without the banana is the way to go in my opinion, its drinkable compared to the other similar drinks out. I might throw some cinnamon in it tomorrow. It definitely gets my day going, im not a morning person.

firefoxm

New

Post by firefoxm » Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:50 pm

amb89 wrote:I tried it today with 2% milk and a banana, i thought it was gross with the banana taste. 2% without the banana is the way to go in my opinion, its drinkable compared to the other similar drinks out. I might throw some cinnamon in it tomorrow. It definitely gets my day going, im not a morning person.
IMO, adding a heaping Tbsp of cocoa powder (or even 2) helps a lot - both with the taste of banana and with the Synchro taste :) In case you want to try again, lol

wtrc

Gold

Post by wtrc » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:31 am

I am reaching out to the owner/creator of Synchro, who set up the discount code, for some recipes. Will report back.

What I have from the original email thread, between my friend (who is a good friend of the Synchro Creator): 1 large banana, 4 heaping tablespoons of synchro, ~2-ish cups of vanilla almond milk, (plus sometimes some berries) blended, sometimes with an ice cube and some melted coconut oil.

mindarmed

Silver

Post by mindarmed » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:43 am

google protein shakes, hth

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

PourMeTea

Platinum

Post removed.

Post by PourMeTea » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:47 am

Post removed.

amb89

New

Post by amb89 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:57 am

firefoxm wrote:
amb89 wrote:I tried it today with 2% milk and a banana, i thought it was gross with the banana taste. 2% without the banana is the way to go in my opinion, its drinkable compared to the other similar drinks out. I might throw some cinnamon in it tomorrow. It definitely gets my day going, im not a morning person.
IMO, adding a heaping Tbsp of cocoa powder (or even 2) helps a lot - both with the taste of banana and with the Synchro taste :) In case you want to try again, lol

will do, thanks

wtrc

Gold

Post by wtrc » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:05 am

PourMeTea wrote:I wonder how many new repeat customers this has brought in. Thanks, wtrc.
Most of the credit goes to you

thisiswater

Silver

Post by thisiswater » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:30 pm

drinking synchro for the first time right now. mixed w/ unsweetened vanilla almond milk, not bad just weirdly flavorless

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”