pee pants in LSAT? (not flame)

would peeing yourself in the LSAT be a conduct violation?

yes
28%
no
73%

Total votes: 40

jn7

Re: pee pants in LSAT? (not flame)

Postby jn7 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:04 pm

They could simply add a provision where 2 points are automatically deducted from your exam if you piss yourself thereby disincentivizing anybody from doing that. Although I guess people would then cancel their scores so they don't have to write an addendum...

fnma2jd

Postby fnma2jd » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:39 pm

I literally had this thought once because I'm one of those people that pee like every 5 minutes (mostly because I drink a lot of water). I've actually thought while PTing and having to pee "would it be worth it to just piss my pants if this happened during the regular test?"

I might get made fun of but at least I'd have my points :)

phillywc

Postby phillywc » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:09 am

The lounge is leaking...

eta: this is weird flame, modbro
Last edited by phillywc on Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

patogordo

Postby patogordo » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:52 am

phillywc wrote:The lounge is leaking...

solid bump

Clyde Frog

Postby Clyde Frog » Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:53 am

As far as LSAT legacies go, those who pee their pants get remembered but those who crap themselves never die.

moopness

Postby moopness » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:06 am

Something somewhat similar happened to me when I took the LSAT. Was in the zone, got -0 on every section but towards the end of the last section the dude next to me PISSED HIS PANTS! He was just sitting there and straight up pissed himself and he gave zero fucks. Like, who the fuck does that? The smell and straight up what-the-fuckedness of the situation led me to miss 5 in a row that i feel that i would have answered correctly had my mind not been hijacked by his bladder.

Clyde Frog

Postby Clyde Frog » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:08 am

moopness wrote:Something somewhat similar happened to me when I took the LSAT. Was in the zone, got -0 on every section but towards the end of the last section the dude next to me PISSED HIS PANTS! He was just sitting there and straight up pissed himself and he gave zero fucks. Like, who the fuck does that? The smell and straight up what-the-fuckedness of the situation led me to miss the last 5 questions.

That's f'd up that you didn't immediately piss your pants right after him. Dude will probably be a mess for the rest of his life.

PourMeTea

Post removed.

Postby PourMeTea » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:37 am

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

thevuch

Postby thevuch » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:22 pm

PourMeTea wrote:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20131218132635AAHwNFZ

whats a foley and LOL A NOISY CATHETER LOL

zhenders

Postby zhenders » Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:59 pm

I'm so glad this post exists.

bigfeature

Postby bigfeature » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:16 am

Last edited by bigfeature on Wed Mar 26, 2014 4:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

mephistopheles

Postby mephistopheles » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:01 am

ratfukr wrote:sorry if this should be a lounge topic but the posters there don't take things seriously and i need advice

i was doing 178-180 consistently on strict PTs - like, i went to the actual testing room in the morning (it was at my school), used individual preptests and bubble sheets, even took a plastic bag and stood in the hallway - that strict. i thought about hiring a rando off craigslist to "proctor" but i didn't know my school's policies on trespassing
on the day of the LSAT at the end of one section i had to pee really really bad. i don't know about you but when i have to pee i can't concentrate very well. i tried to get through the end of the section (it was LR) and i ended up asking to go but when i got back to my seat time was almost up
when i got my scores back i had -0 on all of the sections EXCEPT the very end of the one where i had to pee. i missed like 5 in a row and i feel that i would have answered correctly had my mind not been hijacked by my bladder. there is a very real possibility my bodily functions kept me from scoring the 180 i know i can get

my friend says i should have just peed in my seat and i think he was right. he is a very successful trader and is always crunching numbers in his mind. the expected value of peeing myself would have been very high and i feel stupid for not realizing then and there that i could have been effectively paid six figures just for relieving myself in a classroom seat in a room full of people i would never see again. i registered for the december lsat and have resolved that if it happens again i will definitely pee myself.

do you think i would get a yellow card for that? i can see LSAC thinking of it as a conduct issue. if i start crying would i be okay?

also, very relevant: the star trader at a firm in nyc once got back from lunch in a boisterous mood along with some other traders. after being told to be quiet, he stood on top of his desk and attempted to fart in the complainers' direction. taking things slightly too far, he bm'd his pants. this soon became his trademark move, and after moving to a new firm he was asked for a repeat performance. he obliged.

true story.

Nucky

Postby Nucky » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:28 pm

edwardt1988 wrote:Everyone seemed ok when I peed myself, they just got mad when I did the other thing.

Also, make sure you write an addendum after you get your score back in December, to explain the 3-5 point jump. Law schools will want to know.

This, and do be thorough! :lol:

thevuch

Postby thevuch » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:34 pm

i hope this thread stays around forever

patogordo

Postby patogordo » Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:42 pm

bad idea imo. you won't be able to pee your pants when you're arguing in front of SCOTUS. no employer will hire you once they see your accommodated lsat score.

ratfukr

Postby ratfukr » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:20 pm

patogordo wrote:you won't be able to pee your pants when you're arguing in front of SCOTUS

source?

zhenders

Postby zhenders » Mon May 19, 2014 2:27 am

ratfukr wrote:
patogordo wrote:you won't be able to pee your pants when you're arguing in front of SCOTUS

source?

I want sources on this too. I would be willing to take bets on how many SCJs wear Depends; were it discoverable, my money would be on a number well above 0.

B.B. Homemaker

Postby B.B. Homemaker » Mon May 19, 2014 5:07 am

mephistopheles wrote:a kid i know peed his chair once. huge disturbance

The asparagus diet is the worst.

DELG

Postby DELG » Mon May 19, 2014 9:01 am

ratfukr wrote:
EtherOne wrote:Wear a diaper, and issue solved.

this actually sounds really credited. why don't more people do this?

When I first got to TLS I remember this coming up a few times. Nothing new under the sun I guess.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”