pee pants in LSAT? (not flame) Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

would peeing yourself in the LSAT be a conduct violation?

yes
29%
no
71%

Total votes: 41

ratfukr

Gold

pee pants in LSAT? (not flame)

Post by ratfukr » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:50 am

sorry if this should be a lounge topic but the posters there don't take things seriously and i need advice

i was doing 178-180 consistently on strict PTs - like, i went to the actual testing room in the morning (it was at my school), used individual preptests and bubble sheets, even took a plastic bag and stood in the hallway - that strict. i thought about hiring a rando off craigslist to "proctor" but i didn't know my school's policies on trespassing
on the day of the LSAT at the end of one section i had to pee really really bad. i don't know about you but when i have to pee i can't concentrate very well. i tried to get through the end of the section (it was LR) and i ended up asking to go but when i got back to my seat time was almost up
when i got my scores back i had -0 on all of the sections EXCEPT the very end of the one where i had to pee. i missed like 5 in a row and i feel that i would have answered correctly had my mind not been hijacked by my bladder. there is a very real possibility my bodily functions kept me from scoring the 180 i know i can get

my friend says i should have just peed in my seat and i think he was right. he is a very successful trader and is always crunching numbers in his mind. the expected value of peeing myself would have been very high and i feel stupid for not realizing then and there that i could have been effectively paid six figures just for relieving myself in a classroom seat in a room full of people i would never see again. i registered for the december lsat and have resolved that if it happens again i will definitely pee myself.

do you think i would get a yellow card for that? i can see LSAC thinking of it as a conduct issue. if i start crying would i be okay?

PourMeTea

Platinum

Post removed.

Post by PourMeTea » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:51 am

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

EtherOne

New

Re: pee pants in LSAT? (not flame)

Post by EtherOne » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:55 am

Wear a diaper, and issue solved.

ScottRiqui

Gold

Post by ScottRiqui » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:56 am

EtherOne wrote:Wear a diaper, and issue solved.
Yep - cop dat Depends; if it's good enough for astronauts, it's good enough for you.

ratfukr

Gold

Post by ratfukr » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:57 am

EtherOne wrote:Wear a diaper, and issue solved.
this actually sounds really credited. why don't more people do this?

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

PourMeTea

Platinum

Post removed.

Post by PourMeTea » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:58 am

Post removed.
Last edited by PourMeTea on Fri May 08, 2015 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

smaug_

Gold

Post by smaug_ » Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:59 am

ratfukr wrote: my friend says i should have just peed in my seat and i think he was right. he is a very successful trader and is always crunching numbers in his mind. the expected value of peeing myself would have been very high and i feel stupid for not realizing then and there that i could have been effectively paid six figures just for relieving myself in a classroom seat in a room full of people i would never see again. i registered for the december lsat and have resolved that if it happens again i will definitely pee myself.
Given that the economic analysis is FLAWLESS you clearly messed up. You should have had a stadium pal on you. A small investment that would have had THOUSANDS of dollars of impact, not to mention the security you'd feel knowing you had the stadium pal at the ready.

Of course you need to try to figure out the dollar cost in suffering imposed on those around you from pissing yourself.

Glad to see such RIGOROUS SCHOLARSHIP here.

hephaestus

Gold

Post by hephaestus » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:01 pm

ratfukr wrote:(not flame)
Yeah, this checks out.

ratfukr

Gold

Post by ratfukr » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:02 pm

smaug wrote:
ratfukr wrote: my friend says i should have just peed in my seat and i think he was right. he is a very successful trader and is always crunching numbers in his mind. the expected value of peeing myself would have been very high and i feel stupid for not realizing then and there that i could have been effectively paid six figures just for relieving myself in a classroom seat in a room full of people i would never see again. i registered for the december lsat and have resolved that if it happens again i will definitely pee myself.
Given that the economic analysis is FLAWLESS you clearly messed up. You should have had a stadium pal on you. A small investment that would have had THOUSANDS of dollars of impact, not to mention the security you'd feel knowing you had the stadium pal at the ready.

Of course you need to try to figure out the dollar cost in suffering imposed on those around you from pissing yourself.

Glad to see such RIGOROUS SCHOLARSHIP here.
assume that i don't care about externalities
also assume that i don't necessarily get any utility from conspicuously peeing myself and crying in a room full of people
i guess a person with either of those concerns would have a slightly more complicated calculation but it seems you are right

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

SteelPenguin

Silver

Post by SteelPenguin » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:04 pm

Retake your 175ish and piss yourself. It'll work out much better this time around.

Howl

Bronze

Post by Howl » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:20 pm

If you really must...i heard people HAVE worn adult diapers to the test.

I also suggest laying off the caffeine a bit.

wealtheow

Silver

Post by wealtheow » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:50 pm

what.

dosto

Silver

Post by dosto » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:11 pm

Last edited by dosto on Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

rinkrat19

Diamond

Post by rinkrat19 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:30 pm

Alternatively, GO TO THE BATHROOM DURING THE BREAK.

If you can't hold it for the maybe two hours after that, there's something wrong with you. And if you're considering pissing yourself in public, there's definitely something wrong with you. Do you honestly believe that the embarrassment of smelling like urine and sitting in a puddle would be less distracting than just having to pee? (If you do...there is seriously something really fucking wrong with you.)

SemperLegal

Silver

Post by SemperLegal » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:43 pm

PourMeTea wrote:Pocket catheters tcr

For dudes only:

Needed items:
1. A condom
2. PVC Glue
3. Some 3/4 inch flexi hose
4. A knife
5. A 1 liter bottle w/ a cap.
6. A long stick (chopstick can work, so does a large cotton swab)

Steps.
1. Cut a hole in the cap of the water bottle, slightly smaller than the flexi hose. Screw cap back on.
2. Carefully cut a small hole in the condom reservoir.
3. Line the inside of one end of the flexi hose with PVC glue.
4. Using the stick to provide pressure, glue the reservoir tip into the inside of the flexi hose.
5. Put on condom.
6. Cram the free end of the flexi tube into the bottle cap. Tape down if paranoid.
7. Piss like a boss.
8. Change out bottle regularly

You are welcome.

retaking23

Bronze

Post by retaking23 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:18 pm

ratfukr wrote:sorry if this should be a lounge topic but the posters there don't take things seriously and i need advice

i was doing 178-180 consistently on strict PTs - like, i went to the actual testing room in the morning (it was at my school), used individual preptests and bubble sheets, even took a plastic bag and stood in the hallway - that strict. i thought about hiring a rando off craigslist to "proctor" but i didn't know my school's policies on trespassing
on the day of the LSAT at the end of one section i had to pee really really bad. i don't know about you but when i have to pee i can't concentrate very well. i tried to get through the end of the section (it was LR) and i ended up asking to go but when i got back to my seat time was almost up
when i got my scores back i had -0 on all of the sections EXCEPT the very end of the one where i had to pee. i missed like 5 in a row and i feel that i would have answered correctly had my mind not been hijacked by my bladder. there is a very real possibility my bodily functions kept me from scoring the 180 i know i can get

my friend says i should have just peed in my seat and i think he was right. he is a very successful trader and is always crunching numbers in his mind. the expected value of peeing myself would have been very high and i feel stupid for not realizing then and there that i could have been effectively paid six figures just for relieving myself in a classroom seat in a room full of people i would never see again. i registered for the december lsat and have resolved that if it happens again i will definitely pee myself.

do you think i would get a yellow card for that? i can see LSAC thinking of it as a conduct issue. if i start crying would i be okay?
LMAOOOOO.

On a serious note, I think you have the right mindset. Sit for exam. Crush the exam. Pee yourself while crushing said exam. Cry afterwards. You've scored a 180, gotten quizzical looks from everyone around that later turn to sympathy from those who matter (LSAC), and gotten a story that will get you action for the rest of your life.

edwardt1988

Bronze

Post by edwardt1988 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:19 pm

Everyone seemed ok when I peed myself, they just got mad when I did the other thing.

Also, make sure you write an addendum after you get your score back in December, to explain the 3-5 point jump. Law schools will want to know.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

stephenholder

New

Post by stephenholder » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:47 pm

You could also adjust your caffeine schedule first and see if that helps. In the month before the exam, I cut way back on coffee and water in the mornings, used one Five Hour Energy/exam, and learned to take the test somewhat dehydrated. Worked well enough for me.

Then again I had a terrible bloody nose during the test. Probably just a coincidence...

ratfukr

Gold

Post by ratfukr » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:52 pm

rinkrat19 wrote:Alternatively, GO TO THE BATHROOM DURING THE BREAK.

If you can't hold it for the maybe two hours after that, there's something wrong with you. And if you're considering pissing yourself in public, there's definitely something wrong with you. Do you honestly believe that the embarrassment of smelling like urine and sitting in a puddle would be less distracting than just having to pee? (If you do...there is seriously something really fucking wrong with you.)
good point
what if i PT in the same way, except every time i go either in a stadium buddy or my depends?
strict conditions. this kind of makes it more time/effort/sitting in my own urine per unit dollar than "soil yourself for six figs and cry"
i guess practicing crying after peeing would be a good idea too, but then the pavlovian thing might be a problem at, like, football games

smaug_

Gold

Post by smaug_ » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:55 pm

ratfukr wrote:
rinkrat19 wrote:Alternatively, GO TO THE BATHROOM DURING THE BREAK.

good point
what if i PT in the same way, except every time i go either in a stadium buddy or my depends?
strict conditions. this kind of makes it more time/effort/sitting in my own urine per unit dollar than "soil yourself for six figs and cry"
i guess practicing crying after peeing would be a good idea too, but then the pavlovian thing might be a problem at, like, football games
This training will obviously serve you well once you start in Biglaw (a near guarantee given your hypothetical stats). As a young associate the only time you'll be allowed to show emotion will be while peeing/defecating. You can start training yourself to take the one outlet for emotion you'll get: the time you have while vile substances are being expelled from your body.

Given the amount of time this will save you in the future, it's not only prudent, it's economical.

You know what must be done.

ratfukr

Gold

Post by ratfukr » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:05 pm

i have a feeling after all this scholarship here that crying and sitting in a puddle of urine will be how TLS posters ID each other after the test
i expect fully to see piss-soaked posters in a nearby Chik-fil-A with tear-streaked faces surreptitiously discussing how they felt about certain RC passages

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

smaug_

Gold

Post by smaug_ » Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:15 pm

ratfukr wrote:i have a feeling after all this scholarship here that crying and sitting in a puddle of urine will be how TLS posters ID each other after the test
i expect fully to see piss-soaked posters in a nearby Chik-fil-A with tear-streaked faces surreptitiously discussing how they felt about certain RC passages
Also means that if you see someone using a triconderoga you might want to change where you sit unless you are ready for the piss and tears.

IpleadtheFiF

New

Post by IpleadtheFiF » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:15 pm

LSAC.org wrote: TEST CENTER REGULATIONS

Creating a disturbance. Disruptive behavior in any form will not be tolerated. The test supervisor has sole discretion in determining what constitutes disruptive behavior. The test supervisor is authorized to dismiss from the test center any test taker who creates a disturbance.
If you obtain permission from the supervisor prior to peeing your pants, then you should be straight. If not, you could get booted. I had to look up this rule because I was contemplating taking my pants off during a proctored PT since the room was so hot.

mephistopheles

Gold

Post by mephistopheles » Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:59 pm

a kid i know peed his chair once. huge disturbance

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”