February 2014 LSAT studying group (small one) Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
crazyvix

New

February 2014 LSAT studying group (small one)

Post by crazyvix » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:30 am

I know there is already a thread of the same topic, well here's what I'm thinking, probably we could form a relatively small group, say 10 persons. We can exchange our Email addresses, take PTs together and send emails OFTEN to discuss some questions in that PT, why A is wrong, B is correct, why this is a better way to diagram than the other, why did the author mean this instead of that. The best way to review is no doubt to explain to someone else why choose the correct answer and eliminate others.

Yet we still have around 3.5 months to go before the real test, so I guess we keep drilling now, different types of LG, LR, tough RC, anything that has been giving the most trouble. And around Mid-November, we could start our PTs, that's when we start to make things serious and discuss a lot.

I know someone who sat June 2013 LSAT who was in a group, there were 8 people in it, 2 of them scored 180, 3 scored 178, and the rest got 172-175. So this is definitely worth trying!

PM me if you are interested!

crazyvix

New

Re: February 2014 LSAT studying group (small one)

Post by crazyvix » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:43 am

We have 5 already, still hoping for more, somewhere near 10 would be better! PM me your email address and current study status, I'll send you specific schedule!:)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”