Mutliple LSAT Registrations

lateralis

Mutliple LSAT Registrations

Postby lateralis » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:42 pm

The search function has unfortunately failed me on this one as has the LSAC website.

I am registered for December but would also like to register for February at this time just in case my December test doesn't pan out (i.e. ill, act of God, etc.). I don't want to wait to register until December due to test center availability concerns.

I am willing to fork over the additional cost as insurance (I know I will be able to get a portion of it back). Seems a small price to pay to ensure a retake for this cycle.

Does anyone know if it is possible to be registered for two LSATs at once? I don't want to register for February and then have my December registration automatically canceled. I haven't tried fully registering online due to this fear. I don't have access to a phone right now or I would have telephoned LSAC directly.

Thank you for your help.

Jeffort

Re: Mutliple LSAT Registrations

Postby Jeffort » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:56 pm

As long as it doesn't exceed the three takes in two years limit you shouldn't have a problem registering to take both the December and February test before the December administration.
The LSAC web page should let you do it and pay the fee to register for February even if already registered for December. If for some reason it rejects your registration attempt, call LSAC.

PS: There are people on this forum that reported being registered and paid up simultaneously to take both the Oct and the Dec tests prior to the October administration with no problems.
Last edited by Jeffort on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Toby Ziegler

Postby Toby Ziegler » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:57 pm

I don't know the answer, and if I were you I would just call LSAC for the definite answer.

lateralis

Postby lateralis » Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:38 pm

Jeffort wrote:As long as it doesn't exceed the three takes in two years limit you shouldn't have a problem registering to take both the December and February test before the December administration.
The LSAC web page should let you do it and pay the fee to register for February even if already registered for December. If for some reason it rejects your registration attempt, call LSAC.

PS: There are people on this forum that reported being registered and paid up simultaneously to take both the Oct and the Dec tests prior to the October administration with no problems.

Thank you much. I will.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”