Post removed. Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
chup

Diamond

Re: December 2013 Retakers

Post by chup » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:27 pm

You're damn right you better edit that shit out.

YOU KNOW THE RULES. YOU TALK SPECIFICS WE BAN WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE.

NanaP

Bronze

Post by NanaP » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:29 pm

aschup wrote:You're damn right you better edit that shit out.

YOU KNOW THE RULES. YOU TALK SPECIFICS WE BAN WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE.

My bad.....won't happen again

ftbchamp231

Bronze

Post by ftbchamp231 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Can we say game topics? Like in general?

NotASpecialSnowflake

Bronze

Post by NotASpecialSnowflake » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Ouch....just ouch. I just want to beat my score form October. Some girl complained that I was sharpening my pencils (yes, really) right during the worst passage of RC. And then proceeded to be obnoxious, tapping her fingers, writing and erasing really loudly. She even kept it up during the writing sample. The proctors apologized and told me she was being really petty. It shouldn't have gotten to me, but it did. A 170+ is not happening :( and I'd be thrilled with a 167. See you all in the waiters thread.

xoxoGossipGirl

New

Post by xoxoGossipGirl » Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:36 pm

walket wrote:Ouch....just ouch. I just want to beat my score form October. Some girl complained that I was sharpening my pencils (yes, really) right during the worst passage of RC. And then proceeded to be obnoxious, tapping her fingers, writing and erasing really loudly. She even kept it up during the writing sample. The proctors apologized and told me she was being really petty. It shouldn't have gotten to me, but it did. A 170+ is not happening :( and I'd be thrilled with a 167. See you all in the waiters thread.
Omg what a evil biatch!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Nightrunner

Platinum

Post by Nightrunner » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:14 pm

Oh shoot, aschup's already hit ALL CAPS mode. Y'all better not mess around.

retaking23

Bronze

Post by retaking23 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:37 pm

It's finally over. Would love a great curve bc that test seemed kinda easy. ESPECIALLY, RC. Odds of a -12?

Edit: Had experimental LR, one of which was super easy and one which had this one weird question.. so weird man.. finished section on time and all but really weird question. Lol. Hoping easy Lr was real. LG was ez except last game.

chizzy

Silver

Post by chizzy » Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:54 pm

walket wrote:Ouch....just ouch. I just want to beat my score form October. Some girl complained that I was sharpening my pencils (yes, really) right during the worst passage of RC. And then proceeded to be obnoxious, tapping her fingers, writing and erasing really loudly. She even kept it up during the writing sample. The proctors apologized and told me she was being really petty. It shouldn't have gotten to me, but it did. A 170+ is not happening :( and I'd be thrilled with a 167. See you all in the waiters thread.

oh wow. sorry about that. hope you still get the 170+ score you hope for!

Cuneiform

New

Post by Cuneiform » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:54 am

Did anyone else go home and re-create the games from memory, and then proceed to obsess about the questions and answers?

Did this for October after the am/pm debacle. Did this today for December because I'm convinced LG was easy, but that I'll get -4/5 because I lost focus.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

ScottRiqui

Gold

Post by ScottRiqui » Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:17 am

Cuneiform wrote:Did anyone else go home and re-create the games from memory, and then proceed to obsess about the questions and answers?

I posted this after October (and didn't take December), but it still seems appropriate:
ScottRiqui wrote:I'll admit I'm a little intimidated when people are talking about exactly how many questions were in each section, and can remember specific question types and which LR question was in which section, and I'm sitting here thinking "I'm pretty sure I wore shoes to the LSAT - yeah, I definitely had on shoes".

John_rizzy_rawls

Gold

Post by John_rizzy_rawls » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:40 am

I'm with TLS's resident cool boomer. I went straight from the LSAT to Disneyland with my wife, sister, and friends. After Disneyland, we ate pizza and drank beer. Today was awesome. I have no clue how I did on the test.

Cuneiform

New

Post by Cuneiform » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:11 am

ScottRiqui wrote:
Cuneiform wrote:Did anyone else go home and re-create the games from memory, and then proceed to obsess about the questions and answers?

I posted this after October (and didn't take December), but it still seems appropriate:
ScottRiqui wrote:I'll admit I'm a little intimidated when people are talking about exactly how many questions were in each section, and can remember specific question types and which LR question was in which section, and I'm sitting here thinking "I'm pretty sure I wore shoes to the LSAT - yeah, I definitely had on shoes".

Totally with you on not remembering LR questions at all. RC usually isn't too bad. For some reason the games stick out to me the most. I was able to diagram all the rules when I got home, too. Admittedly I don't usually remember the questions in LG, hence the obsessing.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”