People who took the LSAT 3 times...

People who took the LSAT 3 times...

Postby longlivetheking » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:39 am

This is to those who took a 3rd testing, and had everything riding on that test. what was the pressure like? how did you deal with that pressure before the test/during the test?

Re: People who took the LSAT 3 times...

Postby JWP1022 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:57 am

It felt good

Postby Howl » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:03 am

Actually, it felt much better than the second time. Yes, there is the pressure to make significant improvements. But i knew the ins and outs of LSAT this time around, the experimentals no longer threw me off, and being the third time I had my timing down and had prepped much more extensively and drilled especially on my weak areas.

Walking out of the test knowing that it is the last time I'll see the LSAT + feeling significantly better about it because I prepped a bunch more and had timing down = I felt good. I had a huge grin troughout the writing section and after. I guess the pressure really depends on how extensively you prep for it and how well you prepare for the test that has "everything riding on it"

Postby SupCutie » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:50 am

I thought I prepped well (PT average 175 for the 10 or so tests I hadn't seen before, from the 50s,60s). But I totally lost my composure on LR2 and blew it, some of the shellshock carried over to the next RC section, which I think I blew too. See y'all in 3 years!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”