Finished LG Bible... 2 months realistic? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
archieg

New

Finished LG Bible... 2 months realistic?

Post by archieg » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:01 am

I'm going to be done with the Logic Games Bible by the weekend and have yet to start the LR Bible. I want to take in December... I graduated in May and knew I wanted law school but only in the last few days did it truly hit me that I need to get it together and take this test ASAP so I don't waste another year.

Do I have a chance? I've been through a little of the LRB (a year ago) and it was the same for the LGB: I understood stuff better the second time and it made a lot more sense.

Can I properly drill and get through the LRB (and manhattan's RC guide) in the next 2 months without going into super cram mode? Is it doable?

Thanks!

Brettanomyces

Bronze

Re: Finished LG Bible... 2 months realistic?

Post by Brettanomyces » Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:38 am

Can you study full time?

TheMostDangerousLG

Gold

Post by TheMostDangerousLG » Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:49 pm

Yes, I studied for my first take in two months and went 170+ from a low diagnostic. You don't need to study full-time if you've got a decent work ethic and can force yourself to use your evenings/weekends/whatever wisely. It's not going to be easy though.

archieg

New

Post by archieg » Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:05 pm

TheMostDangerousLG wrote:Yes, I studied for my first take in two months and went 170+ from a low diagnostic. You don't need to study full-time if you've got a decent work ethic and can force yourself to use your evenings/weekends/whatever wisely. It's not going to be easy though.
I imagine you used the Bibles... what was your plan of attack? I just have LRB to get through.

I can make progress for 1-2 hours, but anything after 3 my brain usually starts to give out. lol

Brettanomyces wrote:Can you study full time?
Define full-time.....

I'm looking into getting a part-time job, but until then I'll just be studying for 1-2 hours or so.

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:19 pm

What is your target/goal score? Have you taken any practice tests recently to determine your current score range? It's impossible to evaluate whether or not two months with only 1-2 study hours a day is realistic without knowing your goal and current range. In general though, if you are shooting for a high score and/or a significant improvement from where you are now, 1-2 hours a day of study time is probably not going to be enough.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”