Cleveland LSAT Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Gsec120

New

Cleveland LSAT

Post by Gsec120 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:14 pm

Hello,

I have been a lurker on this forum for a while now and finally registereed just to ask a question and hopefully get some help. I am in cleveland oh and will be here until march and I can't really find anything in the city regarding LSAT help tutoring or courses, I was hoping if anyone knew of a great tutor or course that I could take while I am here in ohio, my goal is too take the June exam so I figured its a good time now to start some studying.

I was also wondering are there any study groups here in cleveland that are working on LSAT?

I wish there a blueprint here but there isn't so I was considering there online program, does anyone have experience ?

Any information regarding cleveland is appreciated, as I said I'm here until march and would love to do a course tutor or join a study group, thanks.

Gsec120

New

Re: Cleveland LSAT

Post by Gsec120 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:28 am

Ttt

iamgeorgebush

Silver

Post by iamgeorgebush » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:36 am

I don't know anything about Cleveland specifically, but if there's no Blueprint course and no Manhattan course, you're probably out of luck when it comes to in-person courses. You could try finding a private tutor either on these forums or through Craigslist, or you could get a remote tutor who tutors you via Skype.

But your best best would probably be to do an online course, which I know Blueprint, Manhattan, and 7sage all offer.

Or you could just self-study.

jk148706

Gold

Post by jk148706 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:49 am

iamgeorgebush wrote: Or you could just self-study.

hephaestus

Gold

Post by hephaestus » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:38 am

Just self study using one of the methods on this site.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

bp shinners

Gold

Post by bp shinners » Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Gsec120 wrote:I wish there a blueprint here but there isn't so I was considering there online program, does anyone have experience ?
If you have any questions about our online course, feel free to shoot them my way!

-Matt from Blueprint

LegaleZy

New

Post by LegaleZy » Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:38 pm

I'm not sure when you're planning to take the LSAT or how long you'll be in Cleveland, but TestMaseters is offering a live in person course for the June 2014 exam with classes starting in April. I've had experience with Live Online Classes and I had a great experience. I would recommend a live online class, meaning you're interacting with other students and the teacher without being physically present opposed to a video based course, but it depends on you're learning style , schedule, and preference. There's a ton of info on this site, so I'd just research and find the best option.

SecondWind

Bronze

Post by SecondWind » Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:52 pm

ImNoScar wrote:Just self study using one of the methods on this site.
Words of wisdom.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”