Does anyone have any workout suggestions? I would love to get my heart pumping for ten minutes but everything I'm finding puts stress on my leg. A good yoga video maybe?
Options that are already out:
- buying a folding exercise bike (too expensive (though if I need to retake I'll def consider it more), plus I normally live literally two minutes from a gym in any direction, so it is kind of a waste of money)
- going to the gym (I'm going home the night before, and my parent's gym is ten minutes away--that's an extra twenty minutes, on top of finding parking. I've never been to that gym at six in the morning, but from what I've heard it is packed)
- anything that puts stress on my right leg, which includes...
- jumping rope
the elliptical (not that I have a machine)
standing on it for a long time
the obvious (running)
- a yoga mat
- a Wii fit that I am not super sure how to use
- maybe $50 to throw at this problem, tops. Obviously I'd prefer not to buy anything, though. I checked Craigslist for exercise bikes and the closest one within a reasonable price is 2+ hours away.
TL;DR: give me your at-home pre-test workouts that do not involve running or putting any stress on legs/ankles.