Crazy LSAT Dreams

jenjen1234

Crazy LSAT Dreams

Postby jenjen1234 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:02 pm

So I know this has been posted before, but from what I can see they are all pretty old posts.

I had the craziest LSAT dream every last night.

Obviously I have LSAT dreams a lot, as my test is nearing (Oct), but this one was beyond crazy.

If anyone wants to share their LSAT dreams please do, so I don't seem like such a dumb a$$

So I went to the testing center and they told us that there is a new section on the test, it was like how the government would be if we did not have laws or a government in general. In short, it was like a hybrid between Lord of the flies and the Hunger Games.

They bussed us to this crazy huge warehouse in the middle of nowhere and it was like connected to a walmart, but we could only shop every few days, and we didnt know which days they were. The point was to survive.. typical survival of the fittest scenario.

People had bought guns and weapons, whereas I did not because i didnt expect it to be that brutal. I bought water blankets food etc. I had 2 friends and my cousin with me, the 2 friends were watching the fort while we purchased supplies. when we returned they were no longer there and all of our possessions were stolen. We then found another fort, and then someone threw a grenade into our fort and my cousin caught fire. I put the fire out but she was badly burned, I knew I needed supplies, but i could not leave her alone and to go back to the shop was a long journey, and then I may have to wait for them to allow us to purchase supplies. FYI poor people were screwed they couldn't afford supplies and had to rely on stealing, luckily I had my dads credit card so I was able to buy whatever I needed. Anyways, I found some new allies, and had them watch the fort and my cousin, while i went to get supplies. When i entered the shop they had no more hard-core weapons left, so i bought a combination of scissors knives and tools (screwdrivers etc), I also bought medicine food and such for the fort because I was not planning on going back again, as it was too risky to leave my fort, i knew finding another place to stay would be way too difficult. Anyways, I was on my way back and someone tried to steal from me and i stabbed her. When I got back to my fort, it was in the process of being raided, so i went all ninja on them and started stabbing people left and right until they were all dead. I gave my cousin medicine and she was much better. Then it was over. I got a 173... not too bad. I woke up freaking out. like WTF just happened in my head.

This test is getting to me :-/

neprep

Re: Crazy LSAT Dreams

Postby neprep » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:07 pm

My friend who took PT69 had this survival task as her experimental section.

jenjen1234

Postby jenjen1234 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:08 pm

neprep wrote:
jenjen1234 wrote:So I know this has been posted before, but from what I can see they are all pretty old posts.

I had the craziest LSAT dream every last night.

Obviously I have LSAT dreams a lot, as my test is nearing (Oct), but this one was beyond crazy.

If anyone wants to share their LSAT dreams please do, so I don't seem like such a dumb a$$

So I went to the testing center and they told us that there is a new section on the test, it was like how the government would be if we did not have laws or a government in general. In short, it was like a hybrid between Lord of the flies and the Hunger Games.

They bussed us to this crazy huge warehouse in the middle of nowhere and it was like connected to a walmart, but we could only shop every few days, and we didnt know which days they were. The point was to survive.. typical survival of the fittest scenario.

People had bought guns and weapons, whereas I did not because i didnt expect it to be that brutal. I bought water blankets food etc. I had 2 friends and my cousin with me, the 2 friends were watching the fort while we purchased supplies. when we returned they were no longer there and all of our possessions were stolen. We then found another fort, and then someone threw a grenade into our fort and my cousin caught fire. I put the fire out but she was badly burned, I knew I needed supplies, but i could not leave her alone and to go back to the shop was a long journey, and then I may have to wait for them to allow us to purchase supplies. FYI poor people were screwed they couldn't afford supplies and had to rely on stealing, luckily I had my dads credit card so I was able to buy whatever I needed. Anyways, I found some new allies, and had them watch the fort and my cousin, while i went to get supplies. When i entered the shop they had no more hard-core weapons left, so i bought a combination of scissors knives and tools (screwdrivers etc), I also bought medicine food and such for the fort because I was not planning on going back again, as it was too risky to leave my fort, i knew finding another place to stay would be way too difficult. Anyways, I was on my way back and someone tried to steal from me and i stabbed her. When I got back to my fort, it was in the process of being raided, so i went all ninja on them and started stabbing people left and right until they were all dead. I gave my cousin medicine and she was much better. Then it was over. I got a 173... not too bad. I woke up freaking out. like WTF just happened in my head.

This test is getting to me :-/

My friend who took PT69 had this survival task as her experimental section.

Lol... im still shaking it was so real. hope she survived.

Kimikho

Postby Kimikho » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:45 pm

neprep wrote:My friend who took PT69 had this survival task as her experimental section.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sinatra

Postby Sinatra » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:55 pm

My LSAT dreams aren't as creative. The other night I dreamt I got to the RC section on test day and it had 40 questions instead of the usual 27-28. I was like "WTF?!!!"

wtrc

Postby wtrc » Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:59 pm

neprep wrote:My friend who took PT69 had this survival task as her experimental section.

Made me lol :D

My LSAT dream this week was that I was doing the test take-home, but needed graphics on my computer and QuickTime wouldn't open. I was with extended family I hadn't seen in a while, and they were being really loud. I also forgot to bring pencils, and I ran out of time. I woke up debating in my head what to do about this situation, and had such a sigh of relief when I realized it never happened.

SecondWind

Postby SecondWind » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:55 am

I've had a recurring dream that I got a 180, but the LSAC took it away because I looked up from my test for a second and the proctor wrote an irregularities report about it. When I find out, I fly to the LSAC and frantically shoved trees worth of completed PTs in their face to prove to them that I studied and earned it. That's where the dream always ends.

JWP1022

Postby JWP1022 » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:57 am

Had a dream that I got four questions done in LG before time was called.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”