Suggestions for sources of real logic games

Quick Silver
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Suggestions for sources of real logic games

Postby Quick Silver » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:48 pm

Hi Everyone,

any suggestions for buying books of logic games - ie a Big Book of Real Logic Games or something like that?

I want to practice as many as I can w/o printing them (ie right out of a book.
Based on your experience what's the best value, bang for the buck? Qualities resources.

Sorry if this question is duplicative - I'd love it if you could point me in the right direction or give my your suggestions.

Thanks

User avatar
objection_your_honor
Posts: 625
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:19 pm

Re: Suggestions for sources of real logic games

Postby objection_your_honor » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Last edited by objection_your_honor on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Hotguy
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:33 am

Re: Suggestions for sources of real logic games

Postby Hotguy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Quick Silver wrote:Hi Everyone,

any suggestions for buying books of logic games - ie a Big Book of Real Logic Games or something like that?

I want to practice as many as I can w/o printing them (ie right out of a book.
Based on your experience what's the best value, bang for the buck? Qualities resources.

Sorry if this question is duplicative - I'd love it if you could point me in the right direction or give my your suggestions.

Thanks

There are plenty of options... Try the Cambridge packets, or ps packets, or the kaplan lsat mastery practice book(includes rc and lr too tho)

User avatar
Nova
Posts: 9116
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Re: Suggestions for sources of real logic games

Postby Nova » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:02 pm

objection_your_honor wrote:This series: http://www.amazon.com/LSAT-Logic-Games- ... ogic+games

+1

That's what I used.

10052014
Posts: 590
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:12 am

.

Postby 10052014 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:56 pm

.
Last edited by 10052014 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Quick Silver
Posts: 70
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:30 pm

Re: Suggestions for sources of real logic games

Postby Quick Silver » Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:12 pm

Thank you all for your answers.

Btw id do the PDFs but my printer is a hassle.
jaylawyer09 wrote:I used the online pdfs. not the books.

that way you can re print games

User avatar
Jeffort
Posts: 1897
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:43 pm

Re: Suggestions for sources of real logic games

Postby Jeffort » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:17 pm

Basic black and white laser printers are pretty cheap, around $100.
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=laser+printer

Toner cartridges last waaaayyyy longer than ink jet with tons more pages avg per cartridge and toner replacements are generally a lot cheaper than ink cartridges. Laser printers are faster too.

Once you go laser you won't go back and will wonder why you waited so long to get one.

Seriously, faster and much cheaper printing, just not for color unless you want to spend more $$ for a color laser printer.

If you were to print out a lot of the LSAT materials available in pdf, the money you'd have to spend on extra ink cartridges for an ink jet printer to print most everything would be enough to buy a laser printer with enough toner to do the entire job. Depending on how much you end up printing, it could actually be cheaper to buy a laser printer and print everything than to buy enough ink to print everything with a printer you already have.

User avatar
Sinatra
Posts: 436
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Re: Suggestions for sources of real logic games

Postby Sinatra » Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Jeffort wrote:Basic black and white laser printers are pretty cheap, around $100.
http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=laser+printer

Toner cartridges last waaaayyyy longer than ink jet with tons more pages avg per cartridge and toner replacements are generally a lot cheaper than ink cartridges. Laser printers are faster too.

Once you go laser you won't go back and will wonder why you waited so long to get one.

Seriously, faster and much cheaper printing, just not for color unless you want to spend more $$ for a color laser printer.

If you were to print out a lot of the LSAT materials available in pdf, the money you'd have to spend on extra ink cartridges for an ink jet printer to print most everything would be enough to buy a laser printer with enough toner to do the entire job. Depending on how much you end up printing, it could actually be cheaper to buy a laser printer and print everything than to buy enough ink to print everything with a printer you already have.

This is highly credited. The refills for mine are about $60 retail price, but they last a long time. I would say I get between 35-40 PTs out of a refill.

User avatar
malleus discentium
Posts: 878
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 2:30 am

Re: Suggestions for sources of real logic games

Postby malleus discentium » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:02 pm

Quick Silver wrote:Thank you all for your answers.

Btw id do the PDFs but my printer is a hassle.
jaylawyer09 wrote:I used the online pdfs. not the books.

that way you can re print games


You need to have multiple clean copies of games, since you will be doing them more than once. You can photocopy them from a book, I suppose, but that's a royal pain in the ass. Just get PDFs from Cambridge LSAT and print them.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexandros, Google [Bot], Instrumental, MSNbot Media, njames1961, theGrinch and 8 guests