Most Effective Test Day Snack

t-14orbust

Re: Most Effective Test Day Snack

Postby t-14orbust » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:10 pm

wtrcoins3 wrote:Almonds, a banana, and an energy bar work for me. Maybe some NeuroSonic or a half a RedBull too. Remember, you only need to be functioning for 1:10 after the break, so even if you spike your sugar a bit, any crash will probably come after.

I did the bolded. It worked

mandyjay11

Postby mandyjay11 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:23 pm

I like those Starbucks snack pack things that have hummus, pita, chicken, tomatoes, and celery. Sooo good!

SecondWind

Postby SecondWind » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:42 pm

Surge or the Berry Kool Aid Burst compliment Bugles, Fruit Roll Ups, Sundae Crunch Bars, and DunkAroos.

mandyjay11

Postby mandyjay11 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:43 pm

SecondWind wrote:Surge or the Berry Kool Aid Burst compliment Bugles, Fruit Roll Ups, Sundae Crunch Bars, and DunkAroos.

They still sell dunkAroos ?!?! I love the chocolate cookie with the vanilla frostingg yumm

HeavenBeyond

Postby HeavenBeyond » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:54 pm

scoobers wrote:
RobertGolddust wrote:Pussy unless it smells like tuna, then I don't eat.

Can't fit inside a ziplock bag. 120.

I'll be having a Quest bar and/or banana.

SecondWind

Postby SecondWind » Sat Sep 28, 2013 12:50 am

mandyjay11 wrote:
SecondWind wrote:Surge or the Berry Kool Aid Burst compliment Bugles, Fruit Roll Ups, Sundae Crunch Bars, and DunkAroos.

They still sell dunkAroos ?!?! I love the chocolate cookie with the vanilla frostingg yumm

Not anymore I don't think. Imagine someone bringing raw steak and just gnawing on that during the break.... I would just crack up.

Kimikho

Postby Kimikho » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:04 am

SecondWind wrote:
mandyjay11 wrote:

Not anymore I don't think. Imagine someone bringing raw steak and just gnawing on that during the break.... I would just crack up.

According to Most Strongly Supported, someone brought in sushi once. At least I think it was on MSS.

finnandjake2

Postby finnandjake2 » Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:24 am

SecondWind wrote:
mandyjay11 wrote:

Tartare har har

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”