My friend and I are planning on taking either the December or Febuary LSAT, and are considering tutoring. My friend had a 155 diag, and I had a 154. I've prepped a bit on my own, and am at mid/upper 160s, and my friend is just starting his prep. We want to hire a tutor for 2 on 1 sessions. If any of you know of any good tutors in the Boston area, please let me know.
If you'd like to tutor us,
- what was your LSAT score?
- have you taught the LSAT before?
- when are you available?
- how have your previous students performed on the test?
- can you meet us in Boston?
- how much do you charge per hour?
- are there "package" options if we buy hours in bulk?
I have the Cambridge packets, so we'll be able to practice what we learn.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], MSNbot Media and 4 guests