BenchPrep

nsquirrel_99

BenchPrep

Postby nsquirrel_99 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:24 pm

I wanted to know if anyone has used benchprep? What are your views on the LSAT prgm?

LSAT Blog

Re: BenchPrep

Postby LSAT Blog » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:40 pm

From what I can tell, BenchPrep essentially has you pay a recurring fee to access the content from the McGraw-Hill and Nova LSAT books on a mobile device.

If that's the case, it'd be far more cost-effective for you to just pay one price elsewhere to get the book (or ebook) versions, and whether this is worth it for you would depend upon how much you value having the content in "app" form.

rdelaney

Postby rdelaney » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:03 pm

I bought the groupon for BenchPrep...I didn't find it as effective as the Manhattan LSAT books. Spending 3x as much for the set of MLSAT was way more worth it that that "course."

patfeeney

Postby patfeeney » Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:20 pm

LSAT Blog wrote:From what I can tell, BenchPrep essentially has you pay a recurring fee to access the content from the McGraw-Hill and Nova LSAT books on a mobile device.

If that's the case, it'd be far more cost-effective for you to just pay one price elsewhere to get the book (or ebook) versions, and whether this is worth it for you would depend upon how much you value having the content in "app" form.

If you're getting the McGraw-Hill books for a fee... well, in my opinion they're not worth a penny of your hard-earned money.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”