How much value in doing LR/RC questions repeatedly?

How much value in doing LR/RC questions repeatedly?

Postby flash21 » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:06 am

I've been going through the LR bundles, and often when I'm done with a bundle, I'll write down all the ones I got wrong in a word doc with what I was thinking, and the right answer. then, I'll reprint the package after a little bit of a time lapse and do-over the questions.

Do you guys believe there is much value in doing this, or should I spend time simply reviewing the ones I got wrong? In doing the package over, I tend to be really exact about choosing answers rather than just trying to recall from memory which one of the answer choices is correct.

Re: How much value in doing LR/RC questions repeatedly?

Postby SilvermanBarPrep » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:03 am

There is absolutely value in this approach. Because this is essentially a test of thinking, your approach is allowing you to better hone in on where your thinking is flawed as you work through the tests. The clearer you are about the flaws in thinking, the better you'll be able to correct them, and that'll lead to a greater increase in your score. Certainly there is a tradeoff in time spent, but I think the balance is in favor of continuing your approach.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”