Top-Law-Schools.comTLS
Home
Law School
Admissions
Law
Schools
Law
Students
TLS
Forums
 
Forum Index     Latest Posts     Forum Search     Mobile (on/off)     See Also: Rankings/Profiles   Interviews   LSAT Prep   TLS Stats


All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: .
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:39 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:20 pm
Posts: 44
.


Last edited by lalalany on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:10 pm
Posts: 3068
Brother, the celibate mind is the sharpest: it retains more information...

However, you must answer these questions so I can gain a better insight:
1. Is the stress of the LSAT causing you to want to smash?
2. Do you masturbate too?

In general, I believe you should put a halt to your behavior or at least limit the frequency of fornication. Ejaculating makes you weary and you lose energy.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:56 pm
Posts: 162
Dr. Dre wrote:
Brother, the celibate mind is the sharpest: it retains more information...

However, you must answer these questions so I can gain a better insight:
1. Is the stress of the LSAT causing you to want to smash?
2. Do you masturbate too?

In general, I believe you should put a halt to your behavior or at least limit the frequency of fornication. Ejaculating makes you weary and you lose energy.


Why do you assume OP is a male?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:10 pm
Posts: 3068
ArtistOfManliness wrote:

Why do you assume OP is a male?



OP said he feels "at ease" during PTs after smashing. That means his mental energy is rather low. Males more often than females feel a loss of energy after fornicating due to ejaculation.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:36 am
Posts: 5260
Location: Whore Island
ArtistOfManliness wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:
Brother, the celibate mind is the sharpest: it retains more information...

However, you must answer these questions so I can gain a better insight:
1. Is the stress of the LSAT causing you to want to smash?
2. Do you masturbate too?

In general, I believe you should put a halt to your behavior or at least limit the frequency of fornication. Ejaculating makes you weary and you lose energy.


Why do you assume OP is a male?

Why do you assume from that post that Dre is referring to a male? Females can masturbate and ejaculate as well, and "brother" is merely a term of endearment on these boards.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:40 pm
Posts: 1366
I'm about to take a PT and just got done making whoopy. I will let you know how it goes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:21 am
Posts: 3784
You should ideally abstain from all sexual activity for about 3 years before you take the LSAT.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:40 pm
Posts: 1366
Sinatra wrote:
I'm about to take a PT and just got done making whoopy. I will let you know how it goes.

Last 3 PT scores: 162, 165, 166

Today's PT: 166

I saw no different in any of the sections and banged like twenty minutes before taking the test.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:41 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm
Posts: 3782
.


Last edited by scoobers on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:37 am
Posts: 1371
scoobers wrote:
My friend* is taking the police exam the same day I'm taking the LSAT. Neither of us are planning on doing anything that Friday that involves clothes.

If sex makes me do worse then life isn't worth living.

*"Friend."


The police written exam (post in Cali) is the easiest exam I have taken in my life. You have to be illiterate to fail this joke of a test.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:54 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm
Posts: 3782
.


Last edited by scoobers on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:25 pm
Posts: 120
Sinatra wrote:
Sinatra wrote:
I'm about to take a PT and just got done making whoopy. I will let you know how it goes.

Last 3 PT scores: 162, 165, 166

Today's PT: 166

I saw no different in any of the sections and banged like twenty minutes before taking the test.


Uptrend goes flat: doesn't matter, had sex.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:37 am
Posts: 1371
scoobers wrote:
crestor wrote:
scoobers wrote:
My friend* is taking the police exam the same day I'm taking the LSAT. Neither of us are planning on doing anything that Friday that involves clothes.

If sex makes me do worse then life isn't worth living.

*"Friend."


The police written exam (post in Cali) is the easiest exam I have taken in my life. You have to be illiterate to fail this joke of a test.


Yeah, I told him if he fails that part I won't talk to him. He's more worried about the mug shot memorizing.



Lol I was looking seriously at law enforcement as a potential career. The police officer forums have some funny threads about applicants and prior drug use. I don't know if your partner has turned in the app where it asks about drug use but what I've researched the best policy is to deny, deny, and deny. On the background you list people who would say this person has never done ... And if those people aren't willing you find acquaintances. Police hiring is intense.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:37 am
Posts: 1371
http://forums.officer.com/t188859/

This thread fit here is pure gold. Dude allegedly believes he failed a drug test because he had an energy drink three hours before he gave urine. LOL


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:32 am
Posts: 6809
Location: high-risk pool
Don't deprive yourself of a physiological NEED before the LSAT.

Then again, Maslow studied extremely healthy people, and I'm not sure it's applicable with this level of neurosis.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm
Posts: 3782
.


Last edited by scoobers on Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 2:27 am
Posts: 1030
Location: $$$$
Dr. Dre wrote:
Brother, the celibate mind is the sharpest: it retains more information...

However, you must answer these questions so I can gain a better insight:
1. Is the stress of the LSAT causing you to want to smash?
2. Do you masturbate too?

In general, I believe you should put a halt to your behavior or at least limit the frequency of fornication. Ejaculating makes you weary and you lose energy.



Da fuq?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 1774
scoobers wrote:
crestor wrote:
scoobers wrote:
My friend* is taking the police exam the same day I'm taking the LSAT. Neither of us are planning on doing anything that Friday that involves clothes.

If sex makes me do worse then life isn't worth living.

*"Friend."


The police written exam (post in Cali) is the easiest exam I have taken in my life. You have to be illiterate to fail this joke of a test.


Yeah, I told him if he fails that part I won't talk to him. He's more worried about the mug shot memorizing.


There have been some police force jurisdictions where scoring too high on some of the tests was used as a reason to reject candidates applying to become police officers so your friend probably doesn't have anything to worry about except maybe getting too many questions correct!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:37 am
Posts: 1371
Jeffort wrote:
scoobers wrote:
crestor wrote:
scoobers wrote:
My friend* is taking the police exam the same day I'm taking the LSAT. Neither of us are planning on doing anything that Friday that involves clothes.

If sex makes me do worse then life isn't worth living.

*"Friend."


The police written exam (post in Cali) is the easiest exam I have taken in my life. You have to be illiterate to fail this joke of a test.


Yeah, I told him if he fails that part I won't talk to him. He's more worried about the mug shot memorizing.


There have been some police force jurisdictions where scoring too high on some of the tests was used as a reason to reject candidates applying to become police officers so your friend probably doesn't have anything to worry about except maybe getting too many questions correct!



http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=95836& ... cebook.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: .
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:40 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:20 pm
Posts: 44
.


Last edited by lalalany on Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 9:37 pm
Posts: 3329
lalalany wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:
Brother, the celibate mind is the sharpest: it retains more information...

However, you must answer these questions so I can gain a better insight:
1. Is the stress of the LSAT causing you to want to smash?
2. Do you masturbate too?

In general, I believe you should put a halt to your behavior or at least limit the frequency of fornication. Ejaculating makes you weary and you lose energy.

1. No, that'd just be my natural human instinct.
2. Usually only on days when I'm not having sex, but yes.

When you say ejaculation makes you weary and lose energy, is there a time limit on this? In other words, how long does the loss of energy last? I'm not planning on ejaculating the day of the test, but what about the night before?


Lol. No offense meant here.... but you're asking dudes on the internet whether or not you will feel tired after having sex. Can't you like... judge it for yourself?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:26 pm
Posts: 2008
lalalany wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:
Brother, the celibate mind is the sharpest: it retains more information...

However, you must answer these questions so I can gain a better insight:
1. Is the stress of the LSAT causing you to want to smash?
2. Do you masturbate too?

In general, I believe you should put a halt to your behavior or at least limit the frequency of fornication. Ejaculating makes you weary and you lose energy.

1. No, that'd just be my natural human instinct.
2. Usually only on days when I'm not having sex, but yes.

When you say ejaculation makes you weary and lose energy, is there a time limit on this? In other words, how long does the loss of energy last? I'm not planning on ejaculating the day of the test, but what about the night before?



Best thing would be for you and Dre to exchange cell phone numbers, then you call him the night before the test when you're right on the verge of blowing a load and ask if you should stop or not.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:40 pm
Posts: 1366
Clyde Frog wrote:
Dr. Dre wrote:
Brother, the celibate mind is the sharpest: it retains more information...

However, you must answer these questions so I can gain a better insight:
1. Is the stress of the LSAT causing you to want to smash?
2. Do you masturbate too?

In general, I believe you should put a halt to your behavior or at least limit the frequency of fornication. Ejaculating makes you weary and you lose energy.



Da fuq?

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:17 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:34 pm
Posts: 89
The type of aspie that would make a thread like this doesn't have to worry about whether or not sex affects performance


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Sex, Stress and the LSAT
PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:21 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:01 pm
Posts: 3782
.


Last edited by scoobers on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BillPackets, bondja, boris09, CooterBurger, CrayonBlintz, Defendervic, Enektal, GreenTee, hetookmetoamovie, jewkidontheblock, Jgoods, josh321, Learn_Live_Hope, MadwomanintheAttic, nlee10, schmelling, sfoglia, Toby Ziegler and 25 guests



Search for:
Jump to:  
Login     TLS home     TLS forums     TLS wiki     Terms of Service     Privacy Policy     Copyright Policy     Contact     powered by phpBB