Is there anything new about the next Oct and Dec tests?

Journey180

Is there anything new about the next Oct and Dec tests?

Postby Journey180 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:02 pm

I heard somewhere LSAC only introduces new formats/etc. in the June tests, is this true? Would there be any changes to format/etc in the next October and December tests compared to the last couple of tests in the PT 60's( don't say content! lol)?

Postby 10052014 » Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:09 pm

Last edited by 10052014 on Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jeffort

Re: Is there anything new about the next Oct and Dec tests?

Postby Jeffort » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:18 pm

Journey180 wrote:I heard somewhere LSAC only introduces new formats/etc. in the June tests, is this true? Would there be any changes to format/etc in the next October and December tests compared to the last couple of tests in the PT 60's( don't say content! lol)?

Worrying about something like this is just you having pre-test jitters. It's somewhat normal to occasionally worry about unreasonable things happening on test day that are nothing to be concerned about, this is one of those things. There aren't going to be any unannounced format changes to the test, you don't need to worry about this.

I read an article in yesterdays paper written by a guy that recently took the CA bar exam. It described some of the experiences leading up to the test and stress filled thoughts that went through his mind. Like the LSAT, you can only bring in a non-digital analogue watch. The guy described that when he was choosing which watch to bring, he decided to go with one that had big easy to read digits on it for each hour rather than another with a harder to read dial. His thought process was that if he forgot how to tell time during the test due to stress that he would be more likely to figure out what time it was with the watch with big digits than with the other one. He ended the article pointing out how ridiculous some of his stress driven worries were, "What if I forget how to tell time during the test?" really? lol

Just an example that high pressure tests can make people worry about stupid unnecessary things. Chill out and keep preppin!

KingofSplitters55

Re: Is there anything new about the next Oct and Dec tests?

Postby KingofSplitters55 » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:41 am

Jeffort wrote: "What if I forget how to tell time during the test?"

I lol'ed on that one.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”