xylocarp wrote:dasani13 wrote:Checking in! Was averaging in the low 160s before December so I withdrew the night before. I'm shooting for a high 160 (Cornell is my top choice) or bust so I felt like it was the best decision to make. I'm starting my February prep today-- if anyone is in a similar boat and wants to join me in studying/PTing together, feel free to PM me or just reply here.
Are you applying this cycle or next? Just out of curiosity
Probably next cycle because it seems like the schools I'm looking at have deadlines before the February scores come out. You?