IN NEED OF HELP! Oct LSAT prep... can't move my score up D;

gyoo01

IN NEED OF HELP! Oct LSAT prep... can't move my score up D;

Postby gyoo01 » Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Hello,

I am really really in need of help now.
Only 2 months are left till Oct test, and once my school semester starts, I know that I will not be able to
fully concentrate on LSAT prep... So, I have tried to study a lot this Summer... which hasn't given me fruitful result yet.
I did MLSAT interact course and went through all the basic prep materials. I drilled a lot.
I have taken 5 diagnostics so far, and got 165 pretty consistently...
What should I do to break the 170 threshold?!?!? omg I am so desperate now :(
My biggest weakness is LR. I tend to get -5/-6 in one section, which simply brings my score down down down...

Do you guys recommend doing the Cambridge LR set? I know many people have used that bundle. Does it really help?
I am ready to take whatever advice you have to improve LR. please help me please ;(

Pneumonia

Re: IN NEED OF HELP! Oct LSAT prep... can't move my score up D;

Postby Pneumonia » Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:58 pm

gyoo01 wrote:Hello,

Only 2 months are left till Oct test, and once my school semester starts, I know that I will not be able to
fully concentrate on LSAT prep... So, I have tried to study a lot this Summer... which hasn't given me fruitful result yet.
I did MLSAT interact course and went through all the basic prep materials. I drilled a lot.
My biggest weakness is LR. I tend to get -5/-6 in one section, which simply brings my score down down down...

Do you guys recommend doing the Cambridge LR set? I know many people have used that bundle. Does it really help?
I am ready to take whatever advice you have to improve LR. please help me please ;(

drill by type

Bratva

Re: IN NEED OF HELP! Oct LSAT prep... can't move my score up D;

Postby Bratva » Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:34 pm

Pneumonia wrote:
gyoo01 wrote:Hello,

drill by type

use the cambridge lr set to drill by type.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”