2 Months to October LSAT! What do you do from here?

ljoandc

2 Months to October LSAT! What do you do from here?

Postby ljoandc » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:30 am

Hey all!

New here.

But just some background.
I took Blueprint Test Prep and went through some Powerscore books to get the foundation and methods set last Fall. I've been studying on and off for pretty much a year. I would say that in the spring of this year, my studying was pretty much non-existent, though there was a period in December/January prepping for Feb test where I studied more intensely, and went through a lot of practice tests. Didn't end up going through with the Feb test, so the rest of the spring I took a break. I've done some practice test questions and reviewing here and there this summer..

I would say that the methods and foundation of tackling questions for me are there. It's just a matter of refining my skills, timing, and eliminating my weaknesses.

So here's my question - with 2 months left to study - what do you all plan on doing for the rest of these two months?

For me - I want to do practice tests, then some focused timed sections (by category of questions) to eliminate weaknesses, then back to practice tests. I'm only doing PTs 52 to present, and then using older exams for the elimination of weaknesses. I know that a lot of people on here really drill through every single PT out there. I feel like I've gone through each practice test at some point (or at least seen each one), but I really want to focus on the more recent ones and just refining my skills rather than just going through PT through PT.

Thoughts?

:D :D :D

magickware

Re: 2 Months to October LSAT! What do you do from here?

Postby magickware » Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:55 am

What was your diagnostic?

How are your individual sections?

How does time feel for you?

ljoandc

Re: 2 Months to October LSAT! What do you do from here?

Postby ljoandc » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:01 am

My diagnostic like.. a year ago was I believe 160.

My individual sections are going well. Most of the time, I may get 2-3 wrong on a section, no more than 4 USUALLY. That's just been recently.
My timing has been going pretty well too. I can finish well under 35 minutes.
The only one that I've been having some trouble with in timing is logic games if I get tripped up my one game and I spend too much time on it.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”