Should I be upset. Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
azditamo

New

Should I be upset.

Post by azditamo » Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:56 pm

I did level 3-4 SA and got 15/26. I know those types of questions are hard; however does my performance on them indicate i did not understand the concept and should re-read that chapter until I get a better understanding on them. In other words, how should I use the information from the Cambridge packets especially the level 3-4 questions?

CardozoLaw09

Gold

Re: Should I be upset.

Post by CardozoLaw09 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:13 pm

You should be glad that you found something you're weak in and that you have enough time to rectify this weakness. I would probably re read the chapter on sufficient assumptions and then go back to the ones you missed and see why you missed them after having the reviewed the concepts.

Nova

Platinum

Post by Nova » Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:14 pm

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:48 pm

azditamo wrote:I did level 3-4 SA and got 15/26. I know those types of questions are hard; however does my performance on them indicate i did not understand the concept and should re-read that chapter until I get a better understanding on them. In other words, how should I use the information from the Cambridge packets especially the level 3-4 questions?
You need to determine the exact reasons why you missed each of the questions you got wrong and then work on ways to prevent making the same mistakes again. You will probably find that you missed different questions for different reasons and that it is not due to failing to know that your goal on SA questions is to make it so the conclusion must be true. I'll bet that you missed at least a few due to incorrect diagramming/messing up the conditional relationships involved.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”