Manhattan/BluePrint LSAT materials

Blueberrypie

Manhattan/BluePrint LSAT materials

Postby Blueberrypie » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:17 pm

Anyone use their prep materials or taken a course and felt like they truly benefited? Did the LSAT click and you understood how to think and approach the test using the Manhattan Lsat materials? I already have powerscore, but I feel I need a little more or a different technique to help me better grasp the material. I purchased BluePrints Logic Games Book. Anyone who is familiar with this BP book, what do you think? Do you feel BP is a good method to approach logic games?

Thanks for the reponse.

Dr. Dre

Re: Manhattan/BluePrint LSAT materials

Postby Dr. Dre » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:02 am

I used Blueprint the Movie and it was pretty good. Matt Riley is really good at logic games and he wrote the BP LG book, so I assume it's pretty good too.

However, I felt like the MLSAT method for LG was better for me.

But, I believe I felt I mastered them using The LSAT Trainer. Mike Kim has some 180 LG tricks not found in any other book.

Here is a video of him explaining the fundamentals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7mUPexyLZE

bp shinners

Postby bp shinners » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:55 pm

Blueberrypie wrote:I purchased BluePrints Logic Games Book. Anyone who is familiar with this BP book, what do you think? Do you feel BP is a good method to approach logic games?

Thanks for the reponse.

We've been getting great feedback on the book, but then again, I'm biased, so it might just be confirmation bias! There are some reviews up on Amazon.

If you have any questions about our materials (either before, during, or after reviewing them), shoot me a PM!

Megstew

Postby Megstew » Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:18 pm

Blueberrypie wrote:Anyone use their prep materials or taken a course and felt like they truly benefited? Did the LSAT click and you understood how to think and approach the test using the Manhattan Lsat materials? I already have powerscore, but I feel I need a little more or a different technique to help me better grasp the material. I purchased BluePrints Logic Games Book. Anyone who is familiar with this BP book, what do you think? Do you feel BP is a good method to approach logic games?

Thanks for the reponse.

Yes, the BP logic games book is great. It's an incredibly easy read and actually very funny. I would suggest it as one of the first LG books you read. I found their approach to the games to be one of the most efficient, I was able to cut down my time spent on each game by about 20-30 seconds using their methods. Also there are video explanations for every game discussed in the book which I found to be a great way to review the material.

Blueberrypie

Postby Blueberrypie » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:12 pm

Thanks all of you for your responses! I have invested in the MLSAT course and the BP LG book. I am excited! I want to kick ass on this test, even if it means forking out $$. I realize I need more than books. I can't wait to get my BP book!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”