Consistency tips for a re-taker.

RLowry23

Consistency tips for a re-taker.

Postby RLowry23 » Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:17 pm

Hey all,

Got a 163 on the LSAT so I am currently in re-take mode. My problem seems to be a lack of consistency.

I'll get 2 wrong on one LR, 1 LG wrong, 2 RC wrong and then get like 7 LR wrong. And then the next time get something completely different really wrong. My scores have been slowly moving up with every test I take, but if I could just get consistent I'd be golden.

Thanks for any advice.

bp shinners

Re: Consistency tips for a re-taker.

Postby bp shinners » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:05 pm

RLowry23 wrote: My scores have been slowly moving up with every test I take, but if I could just get consistent I'd be golden.

If your scores are consistently going up, that's what you should focus on. There might be a test with a harder LR section than another, which would account for a swing from -2 to -7 (though that is, admittedly, a big swing).

Have you noticed a pattern to where in the test you're getting more wrong? Is it at the beginning? End? It might be less an issue with the section and more an issue with warming your brain up or stamina.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”