Hi everyone. I've been prepping for the October LSAT as diligently as I can (I work full time as well) and am concerned that I may not be ready to hit my peak by the time October 5th comes around but am not certain. I've started to entertain thoughts about taking the LSAT in December. A few questions though:
1) I have a LSAC fee waiver, so if I were to register for the October 5th LSAT, does anyone know if I were to withdraw by the withdrawal deadline of September 13, how that would work? Do I still have my full fee waiver for an exam then?
2) Has anybody with a fee waiver used it to change their test date when they haven't felt ready? Did you need to pay extra?
3) Opinions on if my concerns are normal, legitimate, or a bit far reaching as I still have some time before the exam.
4) How badly is my application off I were to use the December LSAT score?
Any help or feedback would be appreciated.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Dr. Dre
- Posts: 2347
- Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:10 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests