To manhattan and blueprint guys what do you call matching?

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
MiracleNeeded

Bronze

To manhattan and blueprint guys what do you call matching?

Postby MiracleNeeded » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:04 am

According o lsatqa my two areas that need work are grouping and matching but everyone has their own names for things. I can't seem to locate matching in manhattan, and not sure about blueprint. Thanks.

Manhattan LSAT Noah

Silver

Re: To manhattan and blueprint guys what do you call matching?

Postby Manhattan LSAT Noah » Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:47 am

MiracleNeeded wrote:According o lsatqa my two areas that need work are grouping and matching but everyone has their own names for things. I can't seem to locate matching in manhattan, and not sure about blueprint. Thanks.

Give me an example of a "matching" game -- I avoid reading competitor books (too many people running around with lawsuits :wink:)

bp shinners

Gold

Postby bp shinners » Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:02 pm

MiracleNeeded wrote:According o lsatqa my two areas that need work are grouping and matching but everyone has their own names for things. I can't seem to locate matching in manhattan, and not sure about blueprint. Thanks.

Yea, a cited game would help a lot here. Possibly profiling? for us, but I'm not sure based on the description.

MiracleNeeded

Bronze

Postby MiracleNeeded » Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:26 pm

I'm not sure myself, I entered a few tests into the lsatqa system and my weaknesses are matching and grouping. I was reading through the blueprint book yesterday's nd thought profiling might be it, but still not sure.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�