Southern CA Testing Centers

dadownclub8

Southern CA Testing Centers

Postby dadownclub8 » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:32 pm

Hi everyone. I've done some research on some of the websites recommended for taking the LSAT here in So Cal, however I'm getting conflicting reports about some of the sites. The Kaplan test center rater is down as well as of now. In particular, does anyone have experience at Southwestern (in LA), Western (Fullerton), or other strong recommendations for the testing location in So Cal? I've heard that some students have been shifted from Southwestern before the date of the LSAT to another location due to overcrowding so would like to see if there is any verification about things like that. I apologize if the information is out there, however I did try to look through previous threads and could not get a conclusive answer. Any help would be appreciated!

FlowBro

Re: Southern CA Testing Centers

Postby FlowBro » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:36 pm

University of West LA but the one in Chatsworth. Best facility in the area, hands down.

Btw, I took it 3 times at 3 places including Southwestern.

KingFish

Postby KingFish » Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:43 pm

I did Fullerton. It was good. Plenty of space and good proctors. They were serious but not overbearing.

helterskelter

Postby helterskelter » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:13 am

I took it at Western and it was great. They opened the doors early so administration was on time (at USC, the proctors showed up at administration time and they take a ton of people, so we started almost two hours late). I think they only have two or three classrooms at Western, so there weren't that many people. Also, free parking right next to the building.

Big Dog

Postby Big Dog » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:21 am

Concordia College in Irvine is great. Large chairs and tables. Free parking. Very accommodating.

warandpeace

Postby warandpeace » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:10 pm

IVC in Irvine is AMAZING. GO THERE

logicgames_darling

Postby logicgames_darling » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:56 pm

I did Saddleback in June, it was nice. Decent sized desks and free parking, no complaints here.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”