Looking for Oct Study Buddies

tdensen

Looking for Oct Study Buddies

Postby tdensen » Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:58 pm

Hi All,

I am looking for a few people to go through a study plan with. I am just starting up again for the October 2013 exam. I would like to develop a 10-12 week specific study plan with a few people and regroup (via skype or google hangouts) once a week (or more) to talk about progress and go over any specific questions.

I am currently scoring around 170 and looking to improve upon that. I am very proficient in LG, and pretty darn good at LR, but not so hot with RC. Someone scoring similar who is proficient in RC and would like help in LR or LG would be a perfect partner for me.

PM me to get started.

Thanks.

Nicolena.

Re: Looking for Oct Study Buddies

Postby Nicolena. » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:49 pm

I am not scoring anywhere close to where you are, but I did not during a blind review of one of my tests, I only missed around 7 in the RC section. Granted, I did not retime myself when I did the blind review. Maybe you should try going over one of your old tests or a new RC section (untamed) and see where you stand. At least you will be able to see if its a timing/stress related issue. I think mapping really helps, but don't do too much. Try to break down the paragraphs - draw dividing lines between each paragraph and try to summarize the main point. Try to remember the sequence of the information given, purpose, and take note of other opinions (some scholars, etc.) Also, if your looking for a book on this, I did find MLSAT's RC guide helpful.

Hope this helps a bit.

tdensen wrote:Hi All,

I am looking for a few people to go through a study plan with. I am just starting up again for the October 2013 exam. I would like to develop a 10-12 week specific study plan with a few people and regroup (via skype or google hangouts) once a week (or more) to talk about progress and go over any specific questions.

I am currently scoring around 170 and looking to improve upon that. I am very proficient in LG, and pretty darn good at LR, but not so hot with RC. Someone scoring similar who is proficient in RC and would like help in LR or LG would be a perfect partner for me.

PM me to get started.

Thanks.

alexrodriguez

Postby alexrodriguez » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:55 pm

tdensen

Postby tdensen » Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:50 am

louierodriguez wrote:http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=203636

I've seen that thread. Its just kind of hard to jump I'm when its over 75 pages long. And I was looking for a few people to work with offline of TLS.

Thanks anyway.
Last edited by tdensen on Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

goCats3

Postby goCats3 » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:48 pm

PM sent

Kimikho

Postby Kimikho » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:45 pm

Last edited by Kimikho on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

StewBeef

Postby StewBeef » Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:51 pm

PM sent - let's do this.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”