Looking for a More Detailed Guide

Nicolena.

Looking for a More Detailed Guide

Postby Nicolena. » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:14 pm

Is there a guide that has a break down over a course of so many weeks (including the topics covered that week and what you should be reaching by the end of that week? I love a lot of the guides I've found on here, but I find myself sort of juggling too many guides at once. I feel like some of them are missing key elements that others have. Is there something like this somewhere or am I focusing too much on the foundation of a study guide? Should I just wing it....?

mindarmed

Re: Looking for a More Detailed Guide

Postby mindarmed » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:35 am

If you are looking for a guide that outlines exactly what you should do on each day of study, I recommend checking out LSAT Blog's guide. I purchased the guide for the June '12 administration and it served me well.

Link

BentleyLittle

Postby BentleyLittle » Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:56 am

armedwithamind wrote:If you are looking for a guide that outlines exactly what you should do on each day of study, I recommend checking out LSAT Blog's guide. I purchased the guide for the June '12 administration and it served me well.

Link

+1. I've been using the four month study guide and it gives you the right amount of detail with the flexibility to proceed at your own pace. Supplement with the Manhattan guides and you should be golden.

Nicolena.

Postby Nicolena. » Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:52 pm

I am using MLSAT. I will definitely look into both of those. Thanks so much!

LSAT Blog

Postby LSAT Blog » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:16 pm

Glad you guys find/found the guides helpful!

OP, if you have any questions about them, please let me know.

Humbert Humbert

Postby Humbert Humbert » Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:54 pm

I took a course with MLSAT last fall with the intention of taking the February test, but decided to push it back until June to give myself more time to drill. From Feb-June, I used LSAT Blog's intense retakers guide which I found to be more appropriate, given my circumstances, than the regular guide that starts from square one. The best part about it is that it forces you to drill by telling you what you need to complete within a given week. The "intense" version is, intense, and trying to keep up with it definitely made me drill more than I would have otherwise. FWIW, this strategy paid dividends for me on the June test (172 from 151 diagnostic).

LSAT Blog

Postby LSAT Blog » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:25 pm

Congrats on the 172! I'm so glad to hear that the intense retaker's guide worked out for you.

Would you be willing to write an LSAT Diary about your experience studying for the LSAT, drilling, using the schedule, etc.? I'd love to share your story on the blog.

Humbert Humbert

Postby Humbert Humbert » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:52 pm

LSAT Blog wrote:Congrats on the 172! I'm so glad to hear that the intense retaker's guide worked out for you.

Would you be willing to write an LSAT Diary about your experience studying for the LSAT, drilling, using the schedule, etc.? I'd love to share your story on the blog.

Thank you, and yes, I'd be happy to. Let me know the details.

LSAT Blog

Postby LSAT Blog » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Humbert Humbert wrote:
LSAT Blog wrote:Congrats on the 172! I'm so glad to hear that the intense retaker's guide worked out for you.

Thank you, and yes, I'd be happy to. Let me know the details.

Thank YOU! I just sent you a PM.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”