Manhattan LSAT Course

taylorswiftfan

Manhattan LSAT Course

Postby taylorswiftfan » Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:28 pm

I took a Testmasters course and was disappointed with it. I am thinking about taking the Live Online Manhattan LSAT Course. Will be supplementing practice with problems from the Testmasters books.

What do you guys think of my new study plan? Has anyone here tried the live online course with Manhattan LSAT? Anyone here use Testmasters before and taken another course after that? I'm having a lot of trouble with the Logical Reasoning section of the exam. I'll be taking the October LSAT and hope this study plan works.

LegaleZy

Re: Manhattan LSAT Course

Postby LegaleZy » Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:08 pm

Your study plan sounds great to me. Although I'll admit I have no experience with either course (yet),I will be starting MLSAT's live online course tomorrow. What's great about MLSAT'S Live Online Course is the amount of resources you get - from 30 mins of 1 to 1 tutoring a week, 2 hr review sessions, and access to every resource they have. MLSAT does allow you to audit classes and since one starts tomorrow, it may be a good idea if you have the time to sit in on it and make sure it's what you're looking for. If you haven't tried MLSAT's LG Guide I HIGHLY recommend you do so. I went -12 and -9 on the December 2012 LG sections, but with just reading their guide I went -5 on both sections on the June 207 LSAT I took for practice yesterday.

Pneumonia

Postby Pneumonia » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:12 pm

understand that even if you find the new course helpful you're still going to need to spend 9/10ths of your time self-studying.

Manhattan LSAT Noah

Postby Manhattan LSAT Noah » Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:28 pm

LegaleZy wrote:Your study plan sounds great to me. Although I'll admit I have no experience with either course (yet),I will be starting MLSAT's live online course tomorrow. What's great about MLSAT'S Live Online Course is the amount of resources you get - from 30 mins of 1 to 1 tutoring a week, 2 hr review sessions, and access to every resource they have. MLSAT does allow you to audit classes and since one starts tomorrow, it may be a good idea if you have the time to sit in on it and make sure it's what you're looking for. If you haven't tried MLSAT's LG Guide I HIGHLY recommend you do so. I went -12 and -9 on the December 2012 LG sections, but with just reading their guide I went -5 on both sections on the June 207 LSAT I took for practice yesterday.

Thanks, LegaleZy for the shout-out.

I know this sounds rather salesy, but I just checked and there's only 5 seats left in that class (we cap the size l to allow for discussion), so thee who loves taylor swift, if you do attend as a trial student, be ready to sign-up ASAP, perhaps even in the middle of class once you see it's a good fit. Patrick and Dmitry are teaching that class--funny guys and I learn a lot from them when I get to teach with them. Again, apologies that this sounds like the hard sell, but I'd hate to see you blocked out. There's a class that starts in August, but that meets twice per week, and I think 1X/week is a better option.

Pneumonia is right that it's still up to you to do the work, but I assume you know that.

RuleSubstitution

Postby RuleSubstitution » Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:14 pm

I am ITT right now because Taylor Swift is pretty awesome.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”