LR pt5 S1 Q12 and LR PT 14 S2 Q13 Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Bosh

New

LR pt5 S1 Q12 and LR PT 14 S2 Q13

Post by Bosh » Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:14 pm

I looked at manhattan forum and couldn't understand the breakdown of the question or the answers. Can someone who has done sufficient assumption help me.

I am not really good at LR so I would appreciate any advice on how to study for that section and also review some of my drills. More importantly should I do every question type in the cambridge LR bundle before moving on to the next question type and should I time my drills or not.

jmjm

Bronze

Re: LR pt5 S1 Q12 and LR PT 14 S2 Q13

Post by jmjm » Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:30 pm

Bosh wrote:I looked at manhattan forum and couldn't understand the breakdown of the question or the answers. Can someone who has done sufficient assumption help me.

I am not really good at LR so I would appreciate any advice on how to study for that section and also review some of my drills. More importantly should I do every question type in the cambridge LR bundle before moving on to the next question type and should I time my drills or not.
pt-5 s1 q12:
If the meteorite impact are uniform on earth's surface, then the stable regions has had same number of impacts as unstable regions. This means stable regions will show accumulated impacts throughout the earth's history -> more density in stable regions.

pt-14 s2 q13:
Color is a sensory quality. A language has distinct word for each perceptually distinguishable sensory quality --> distinct words for distinguishable colors --> one-to-one correspondence between words and colors (this is the conclusion)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”