Drilling Question Types (Cambridge LSAT Prep)

Heythereyou

Drilling Question Types (Cambridge LSAT Prep)

Postby Heythereyou » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:42 pm

Hi Everyone,

I took the June LSAT and didn't score quite as high as I was going for, so I'm retaking in October.

Before taking it the first time, I did a lot of PTs, and used the Princeton review (not recommended) as well as the LR bible.

For my retake, I have decided to purchase the Manhattan books, and I was looking into the Cambridge guide. Are the cambridge books what people are talking about when they mention drilling for certain question types? Does it just take from every PT and put question types together?

I am wondering if I study with the cambridge books, will that effect my PTs if I had drilled those questions previously?

I am also wondering whether or not it will be worth it to purchase the cambridge books despite having most of the PTs.

Thanks for your help.

mvonh001

Re: Drilling Question Types (Cambridge LSAT Prep)

Postby mvonh001 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:48 pm

Heythereyou wrote:Hi Everyone,

I took the June LSAT and didn't score quite as high as I was going for, so I'm retaking in October.

Before taking it the first time, I did a lot of PTs, and used the Princeton review (not recommended) as well as the LR bible.

For my retake, I have decided to purchase the Manhattan books, and I was looking into the Cambridge guide. Are the cambridge books what people are talking about when they mention drilling for certain question types? Does it just take from every PT and put question types together?

I am wondering if I study with the cambridge books, will that effect my PTs if I had drilled those questions previously?

I am also wondering whether or not it will be worth it to purchase the cambridge books despite having most of the PTs.

Thanks for your help.

No, drilling questions is necessary even if you have seen them before, Unless you have an eidatic(sp) memory, then you will not remember every question or answer and you will be learning.

Yes, cambridge is what people refer to when they mention drilling

GL!

Heythereyou

Postby Heythereyou » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Thank you for the quick reply. I hope this will help me improve!

mvonh001

Postby mvonh001 » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Heythereyou wrote:Thank you for the quick reply. I hope this will help me improve!

It definitely will... Just do them untimed, and review your answers... I cant stress this part enough.. REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW UNTIL YOUR EYES BLEED.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”