Help: Index: All PTESTs by Question Type (powerscore)

CMoreBusiness

Help: Index: All PTESTs by Question Type (powerscore)

Postby CMoreBusiness » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:00 pm

Hi,

If anyone can point me in the right direction. I'd really appreciate it. I'm trying to build a spreadsheet to track all the questions by question type using Powerscore conventions for question type and sub-type. I have about 25 tests that they give you access to, but would like to build the rest as this would allow much faster/efficient scoring and tracking. I've done a couple searches and have called a few places, but I cannot seem to find a comprehensive list. If you can point me to a list I would greatly appreciate.

please note, I'm currently looking into the LR-Master List (thru 2010) and the Grouped By texts (Ptests 1 -40). But would really like conventions that are close to Powerscore or Manhattan or Blueprint, and that cover all 3 question types.

Thanks for your help

Cambridge LSAT

Re: Help: Index: All PTESTs by Question Type (powerscore)

Postby Cambridge LSAT » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Although our categorization system isn't identical to that of PS, you may find our PrepTest classifications page useful. You can also filter any of the columns as needed.

LSAT Blog

Postby LSAT Blog » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:15 pm

The various companies' categorizations are all pretty similar for the most part, simply using different terms. I don't know if you'll find one using the specific PS terminology, or one as comprehensive as you would like, but I've got a variety of LG classifications, LR classifications, and RC classifications on my site:

Logic Games

Logical Reasoning

Reading Comprehension

I hope this helps!

CMoreBusiness

Postby CMoreBusiness » Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:21 pm

I like the site, but not sure if it has the data set I need. Thanks

CMoreBusiness

Postby CMoreBusiness » Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:47 pm

Does anyone have all the conversions for percentiles? Still Building and studying and working, but it's coming

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”