New, revised PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible

AndrewPS

New, revised PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible

Postby AndrewPS » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:34 am

Hey guys, Andrew from PowerScore here! I just wanted to give a quick heads up to everyone on the TLS forums that we’ve released the newly revised version of the LSAT Logic Games Bible. We’ve added 228 pages to this 2013 version, which includes:

• Expanded discussions of many critical Logic Games concepts
• New concept discussion sections, and expanded discussions of question types and solution strategies
• Multiple new drills
• A glossary/index, providing a definition for each term and its location within the book
• A ReChallenge section dividing all of the games in the book into Challenge sections
• A new, expanded book website, featuring dozens of pages of free supplementary drills and online presentations of challenging concepts and strategies

This is our most comprehensive version of the LSAT Logic Games Bible by far, and it effectively covers how to recognize each game type, diagram every type of rule, make inferences, manage time, and solve each type of question. Feel free to ask or PM me if you have any questions. Thanks for your time!

-Andrew/PowerScore

laww

Re: New, revised PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible

Postby laww » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:37 am

Cool I'll be sure to pick one up.

The LGB helped me strengthen my foundation and helped me go from -3 wrong to -0!

AndrewPS

Postby AndrewPS » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:18 pm

laww wrote:Cool I'll be sure to pick one up.

The LGB helped me strengthen my foundation and helped me go from -3 wrong to -0!

Awesome! We're glad you've found the LGB helpful so far. Let us know what you think of the new additions if you decide to pick one up!

SteelPenguin

Postby SteelPenguin » Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:31 pm

AndrewPS wrote:Hey guys, Andrew from PowerScore here! I just wanted to give a quick heads up to everyone on the TLS forums that we’ve released the newly revised version of the LSAT Logic Games Bible. We’ve added 228 pages to this 2013 version, which includes:

• New concept discussion sections, and expanded discussions of question types and solution strategies
• Multiple new drills
• A glossary/index, providing a definition for each term and its location within the book
• A ReChallenge section dividing all of the games in the book into Challenge sections
• A new, expanded book website, featuring dozens of pages of free supplementary drills and online presentations of challenging concepts and strategies

This is our most comprehensive version of the LSAT Logic Games Bible by far, and it effectively covers how to recognize each game type, diagram every type of rule, make inferences, manage time, and solve each type of question. Feel free to ask or PM me if you have any questions. Thanks for your time!

-Andrew/PowerScore

Would this book have anything new that the powerscore courses from September 2012 wouldn't have covered?

AndrewPS

Postby AndrewPS » Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:55 pm

SteelPenguin wrote:
AndrewPS wrote:Hey guys, Andrew from PowerScore here! I just wanted to give a quick heads up to everyone on the TLS forums that we’ve released the newly revised version of the LSAT Logic Games Bible. We’ve added 228 pages to this 2013 version, which includes:

• Multiple new drills

-Andrew/PowerScore

Would this book have anything new that the powerscore courses from September 2012 wouldn't have covered?

Good question! While there was a fair amount of content that was created specifically for this book, conceptually it addresses elements that were already covered in our LSAT course (our courses naturally being more comprehensive than the LSAT Bibles). So, while you might not have seen the specific text before, if you have taken our Live Online of Full-length LSAT course, then from a concept standpoint you wouldn't see anything you were unfamiliar with.

LeCanada

Postby LeCanada » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:27 pm

Damn, I should've waited a week before I ordered the old version last Sunday. Oh well, there's always time to buy the new version if/when I need it.

kiyoku

Postby kiyoku » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:05 am

LeCanada wrote:Damn, I should've waited a week before I ordered the old version last Sunday. Oh well, there's always time to buy the new version if/when I need it.

lol same here T_T

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”