How to study for lr

azditamo

How to study for lr

Postby azditamo » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:02 pm

I am currently using this guide http://top-law-schools.com/forums/viewt ... =6&t=41657 to study for the lsat and more specifically the lr section of the test. I am not sure how to really utilize this study guide do I read the flaw section in powerscore then do 10 problems until I finish the whole section in kaplan or do I continue to study assumption and strength/weaken and do 10 question of each, so basically I am doing 30 questions made up of 10 flaw 10 strength/weaken and 10 assumption questions everytime I study lr?

What I am trying to figure out is would it be better to focus on one topic till I go through all the questions or read all the topics and just do problems from all three sections concurrently during my study.

goldenboy514

Re: How to study for lr

Postby goldenboy514 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:15 pm

For LR i think most would suggest Manattan LR plus cambridge bundle.
Read the section of the Manhattan LR and move onto extensive drilling of that INDIVIDUAL TYPE of LR question until you are comfortable. Then move on to the next type.

Also I believe necessary assumption and flaw are the 2 most prominent and important types of LR. With these 2 mastered, it shows you understand the core argument.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”