Test Prep course?

akg144

Test Prep course?

Postby akg144 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:48 pm

I've already taken BluePrint 2.0 Movie Course (and loved it) and all its course work and homework (5 books total), AlphaScore, watched all the 7sage LG videos, read all the Manhattan and PowerScore books and just recently took the June 2013 LSAT and canceled it due to the fact I botched the 1st and 3rd logic games under pressure. I've done every prep test 1-68 already and now just need a way to sure up logic games and make sure I finish strong in October (170-172). I want to do another course I think just to keep things fresh but I'm not sure whether to do Manhattan LSAT Interact, PowerScore Live/Online or Logic Games Advanced, 7Sage ultimate, Velocity or just print out a ton of logic games and do them everyday. Seems like any of the above could work but obviously some options are better than others. Thoughts?

Pneumonia

Re: Test Prep course?

Postby Pneumonia » Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:55 pm

sounds like your main issue is stress. if you're not exaggerating about the amount of prep you've done then idk how much a course is going to help you with that, but i do think you should do some games and LR/RC sections at least every other day to stay fresh.

as far as the stress goes, practice as much as you can in stressful environments. while it is true that you need to find away to relieve your stress during the actual administration, it is also probably true that you need to find a way to do so with tests in general. do you always get stressed out at exams and/or time limits or just at the actual LSAT administration?

bp shinners

Postby bp shinners » Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:29 am

akg144 wrote: I've done every prep test 1-68 already and now just need a way to sure up logic games and make sure I finish strong in October (170-172).

If you want to shore up your games, I would focus on retaking the ones you've gone through and making sure you're rock-solid on the concepts and the most efficient way to get through them.

Manhattan LSAT Noah

Postby Manhattan LSAT Noah » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:33 am

akg144 wrote:I've already taken BluePrint 2.0 Movie Course (and loved it) and all its course work and homework (5 books total), AlphaScore, watched all the 7sage LG videos, read all the Manhattan and PowerScore books and just recently took the June 2013 LSAT and canceled it due to the fact I botched the 1st and 3rd logic games under pressure. I've done every prep test 1-68 already and now just need a way to sure up logic games and make sure I finish strong in October (170-172). I want to do another course I think just to keep things fresh but I'm not sure whether to do Manhattan LSAT Interact, PowerScore Live/Online or Logic Games Advanced, 7Sage ultimate, Velocity or just print out a ton of logic games and do them everyday. Seems like any of the above could work but obviously some options are better than others. Thoughts?

Perhaps you want to find someone else who needs help and is scoring well below you and see if you can help that person?

crestor

Postby crestor » Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:07 pm

1-68, damn op I feel for you.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”