Where can I find LG grouped in the manner Manhattan does it

stray

Where can I find LG grouped in the manner Manhattan does it

Postby stray » Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:56 pm

I have the tests, but I need to know where can I find each game type. I just started so I need to start with Basic Ordering.

meegee

Re: Where can I find LG grouped in the manner Manhattan does it

Postby meegee » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:24 pm

I don't think there exists a comprehensive lists of all games in accordance to Manhattan's classification. At least not that I know of. I remember stumbling upon a thread in the Manhattan forum and one of the Manhattaners replied saying something like that doesn't exist. But, perhaps, someone has come up with one since that thread (sorry I don't know when the thread was posted).

In relation to what I just said, here's a neat trick that will aid you in the future. Go to Google, type in search bar site:www.(name of site).com [insert what you're looking for]. Hit enter, profit.
This will bring up results pertaining to those keywords from that site only. Alternatively, you could try using the search function on Manhattan's forum. I personally find the Google thing a lot easier/more efficient that most search functions on forums, such as TLS's (I really detest TLS's search function. It sucks shit from a straw)

Not the answer you're looking for, but I still recommend it, is that you pick up the Powerscore LG. At the end of the Powerscore book they have a list of game classifications in accordance to Powerscore's classification system. It will be slightly different from Manhattan, but if you've read both, you'll be able to tell the difference (it's really just different names). Off the top of my head, I believe Powerscore calls it linear while Manhattan calls it Basic Ordering.

EDIT: Just for clarification purposes, you'll wanna take out the () and the [] when you're actually conducting your search. Here is a real example of what a search like that would look like:
site:www.top-law-schools.com/forums manhattan lg classification

arcanecircle

Re: Where can I find LG grouped in the manner Manhattan does it

Postby arcanecircle » Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:23 pm

http://www.cambridgelsat.com/problem-sets/logic-games/

They're not labelled verbatim like MLSAT's, but they parallel the guide just fine

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”