The Official June 2014 Study Group

User avatar
tfinndogm
Posts: 445
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:54 pm

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby tfinndogm » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:40 pm

louierodriguez wrote:
tfinndogm wrote:
louierodriguez wrote:
tfinndogm wrote:If I bought the LR vol 3 (1,014 questions), think I could get through it by June?


That's only like 20 questions a day... so I'd say yes.



lolzmath. this is why I'm not taking the GMAT...


If it makes you feel better I googled the answer.



hahaha yes it does

rebexness
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby rebexness » Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:46 pm

louierodriguez wrote:
tfinndogm wrote:If I bought the LR vol 3 (1,014 questions), think I could get through it by June?


That's only like 20 questions a day... so I'd say yes.


It won't really be- if you consider all the days you are PTing, have "off" or are drilling other materials. (it still may be doable depending on what else you will be working through)

User avatar
alexrodriguez
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 4:59 am

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby alexrodriguez » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:56 pm

I just read over the instructions and looked at my LSAT ticket for the first time.

Things just got real.

User avatar
dardardelight
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:17 pm

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby dardardelight » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:59 pm

damn .. the tickets are already up there already? On that note, does anybody know how to find out what specific classroom we're in / if there are big desks vs. small desks at your respective testing centers?? Would I have to call LSAC or the school itself.

(I'm looking to be all shady in late May/early June and take some PT's in the real classroom.)

Edit: I just checked my lsac and the ticket says its going to be up on the week of May 21st..

rebexness
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby rebexness » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:05 pm

dardardelight wrote:damn .. the tickets are already up there already? On that note, does anybody know how to find out what specific classroom we're in / if there are big desks vs. small desks at your respective testing centers?? Would I have to call LSAC or the school itself.

(I'm looking to be all shady in late May/early June and take some PT's in the real classroom.)

Edit: I just checked my lsac and the ticket says its going to be up on the week of May 21st..


LSAC won't know, probably.
The school might be an option- my test center went from a tiny desk room to a nice big table room, like a week before the test.

You could check one of those test center review sites and see if any of them have your center listed.

User avatar
SpiritofFire
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:48 am

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby SpiritofFire » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:07 pm

Urg anyone know how to open the ticket on ios? I click the ticket link and nothing happens!

User avatar
WaltGrace83
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby WaltGrace83 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:14 pm

The tickets aren't up. Lou is on crack (but seriously mine isn't coming up :? ).

I did however see that all my LORs are in, finally! It took an entire year but I got three (hopefully great) LORs.

User avatar
tfinndogm
Posts: 445
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:54 pm

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby tfinndogm » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:16 pm

still waiting on one LOR arrggg. I passive aggressively resent the request to the guys email haha

User avatar
WaltGrace83
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby WaltGrace83 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:21 pm

tfinndogm wrote:still waiting on one LOR arrggg. I passive aggressively resent the request to the guys email haha


It's odd. Today, I was actually thinking about emailing the prof I asked in January (who said it would be done "within the month!") if there's anything else I could do to help her write it. The LOR happened to be processed....today! The other two were processed last year in April. I asked my profs immediately after the class and gave them a big packet of all the papers I wrote with their comments. I just want to see them SO BAD. urghhh

User avatar
dardardelight
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:17 pm

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby dardardelight » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:29 pm

Damn Waltgrace, you took care of your LOR's really early ! I definitely should know this, but are we supposed to have 2 or 3 LOR's ??

User avatar
tfinndogm
Posts: 445
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:54 pm

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby tfinndogm » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:29 pm

WaltGrace83 wrote:
tfinndogm wrote:still waiting on one LOR arrggg. I passive aggressively resent the request to the guys email haha


It's odd. Today, I was actually thinking about emailing the prof I asked in January (who said it would be done "within the month!") if there's anything else I could do to help her write it. The LOR happened to be processed....today! The other two were processed last year in April. I asked my profs immediately after the class and gave them a big packet of all the papers I wrote with their comments. I just want to see them SO BAD. urghhh


my letter from my SQ commander was printed out by the secretary and handed to me. soo no real surprise. you can always just ask them to email what they sent?

User avatar
WaltGrace83
Posts: 719
Joined: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:55 pm

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby WaltGrace83 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:31 pm

dardardelight wrote:Damn Waltgrace, you took care of your LOR's really early ! I definitely should know this, but are we supposed to have 2 or 3 LOR's ??


2 minimum. I did 3 just to be safe (I didn't want to make it look like I COULDN'T get more if I wanted them :lol: )

dardardelight wrote:Damn Waltgrace, you took care of your LOR's really early ! I definitely should know this, but are we supposed to have 2 or 3 LOR's ??


Isn't that form stating that we waive the right to blah blah blah prevent us from doing this legally/ethically/etc.?

I took care of them early because I knew that LORs would be stressful and I didn't want to put my profs in a time crunch. I told them the circumstances and I think they were actually really thankful that I didn't give them a deadline. It took my profs approx 4-5 months a piece to write them. I am shocked the prof that just sent it in today actually REMEMBERED without having me remind her. I must make an impact :lol: . I kid, I kid....but seriously that's crazy she remembered.
Last edited by WaltGrace83 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
BillPackets
Posts: 2159
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby BillPackets » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:32 pm

tfinndogm wrote:
WaltGrace83 wrote:
tfinndogm wrote:still waiting on one LOR arrggg. I passive aggressively resent the request to the guys email haha


It's odd. Today, I was actually thinking about emailing the prof I asked in January (who said it would be done "within the month!") if there's anything else I could do to help her write it. The LOR happened to be processed....today! The other two were processed last year in April. I asked my profs immediately after the class and gave them a big packet of all the papers I wrote with their comments. I just want to see them SO BAD. urghhh


my letter from my SQ commander was printed out by the secretary and handed to me. soo no real surprise. you can always just ask them to email what they sent?


I think it's very poor form to ask a recommender to see the letter they wrote for you.

They are nice to read though.

rebexness
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby rebexness » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:36 pm

I would do 3 if possible.
I only have two. I wish I could come up with another one but I think that would be impossible.

User avatar
alexrodriguez
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 4:59 am

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby alexrodriguez » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:38 pm

What are you guys talking about?

My ticket was mailed to me like two months ago.

User avatar
tfinndogm
Posts: 445
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:54 pm

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby tfinndogm » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:39 pm

BillPackets wrote:
tfinndogm wrote:
my letter from my SQ commander was printed out by the secretary and handed to me. soo no real surprise. you can always just ask them to email what they sent?


I think it's very poor form to ask a recommender to see the letter they wrote for you.

They are nice to read though.


Yeah it is... which is why I never actually asked. It was handed to me ha. Oops?

User avatar
alexrodriguez
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 4:59 am

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby alexrodriguez » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:41 pm

Excuse me...

The envelope my ticket came in is dated December 16 2013

User avatar
tfinndogm
Posts: 445
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:54 pm

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby tfinndogm » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:41 pm

louierodriguez wrote:Excuse me...

The envelope my ticket came in is dated December 16 2013



ahhh snail mail. we are all waiting for the online one to show up at LSAC

User avatar
alexrodriguez
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 4:59 am

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby alexrodriguez » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:44 pm

why the online one?

didn't they send you guys the ticket in the mail?

rebexness
Posts: 4163
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:24 am

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby rebexness » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:44 pm

louierodriguez wrote:why the online one?

didn't they send you guys the ticket in the mail?


I've never gotten one in the mail.

User avatar
jk148706
Posts: 2499
Joined: Fri May 10, 2013 11:14 am

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby jk148706 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:49 pm

louierodriguez wrote:why the online one?

didn't they send you guys the ticket in the mail?


Louie are u trolling this whole time? In two previous takes, I never received a ticket in the mail
Last edited by jk148706 on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
tfinndogm
Posts: 445
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2014 2:54 pm

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby tfinndogm » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:52 pm

weren't you also the same person asking about mailed results??

10052014
Posts: 590
Joined: Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:12 am

.

Postby 10052014 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:08 pm

.
Last edited by 10052014 on Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
BaberhamLincoln
Posts: 2973
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 1:50 pm

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby BaberhamLincoln » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:15 pm

LOLZ someone is April Fools-ing Louie with a fake LSAT ticket...

User avatar
alexrodriguez
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 4:59 am

Re: The Official June 2014 Study Group

Postby alexrodriguez » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:20 pm





Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests