A thought

User avatar
alexrodriguez
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 4:59 am

A thought

Postby alexrodriguez » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:42 am

I spend more time on Top-Law-Schools.com than I do on Facebook.com

Priorities are changing. This is lovely! I can't wait to be a 1L!

I have the entire weekend to study... Any ideas of how I should spend it?

I'm still in the early stages of my prep. I've finished the LR Bible and LG Bible.
Last edited by alexrodriguez on Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dr. Dre
Posts: 2347
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Re: A thought

Postby Dr. Dre » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:43 am

deactivate facebook

User avatar
alexrodriguez
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 4:59 am

Re: A thought

Postby alexrodriguez » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:46 am

Dr. Dre wrote:deactivate facebook


I can't. I have to constantly update my stations Facebook page for work.

User avatar
sublime
Posts: 15409
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Re: A thought

Postby sublime » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:47 am

..

User avatar
Clearly
Posts: 4165
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: A thought

Postby Clearly » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:49 am

Heres a thought, why don't you make one thread, and put all your thoughts in there, instead of creating new posts every day.

User avatar
alexrodriguez
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 4:59 am

Re: A thought

Postby alexrodriguez » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:50 am

Clearlynotstefan wrote:Heres a thought, why don't you make one thread, and put all your thoughts in there, instead of creating new posts every day.


+1

I'm going to do this right now!

User avatar
Dr. Dre
Posts: 2347
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Re: A thought

Postby Dr. Dre » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:50 am

Your not in law school yet?

Quit daydreaming and start studying

User avatar
steel_shot
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Re: A thought

Postby steel_shot » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:57 am

Well... welcome to TLS I guess.

I think you should plan out the next few months of studying before much else. I think Noodley's guide is amazing, it worked well for me. Just adjust it to your schedule.

Good luck!

Edit: LOLSHITPOSTINGLOL
Last edited by steel_shot on Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Clearly
Posts: 4165
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: A thought

Postby Clearly » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:58 am

louierodriguez wrote:
Clearlynotstefan wrote:Heres a thought, why don't you make one thread, and put all your thoughts in there, instead of creating new posts every day.


+1

I'm going to do this right now!

So you'll actually stop creating new threads every time you think something?

User avatar
alexrodriguez
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 4:59 am

Re: A thought

Postby alexrodriguez » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:01 am

Clearlynotstefan wrote:
louierodriguez wrote:
Clearlynotstefan wrote:Heres a thought, why don't you make one thread, and put all your thoughts in there, instead of creating new posts every day.


+1

I'm going to do this right now!

So you'll actually stop creating new threads every time you think something?



Yea bro. I'm going to create my own thread and put all my thoughts into it for the next year. It's going to be awesome. I'm even going to add some pictures just to personalize it all! People will watch me rise to greatness and make it into a T14!

User avatar
sublime
Posts: 15409
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Re: A thought

Postby sublime » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:02 am

..

User avatar
Dr. Dre
Posts: 2347
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Re: A thought

Postby Dr. Dre » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:03 am

louierodriguez wrote:
Yea bro. I'm going to create my own thread and put all my thoughts into it for the next year. It's going to be awesome. I'm even going to add some pictures just to personalize it all! People will watch me rise to greatness and make it into a T14!



120

User avatar
Clearly
Posts: 4165
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Re: A thought

Postby Clearly » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:04 am

louierodriguez wrote:
Clearlynotstefan wrote:
louierodriguez wrote:
Clearlynotstefan wrote:Heres a thought, why don't you make one thread, and put all your thoughts in there, instead of creating new posts every day.


+1

I'm going to do this right now!

So you'll actually stop creating new threads every time you think something?



Yea bro. I'm going to create my own thread and put all my thoughts into it for the next year. It's going to be awesome. I'm even going to add some pictures just to personalize it all! People will watch me rise to greatness and make it into a T14!

I'll stop in and check it out.

User avatar
steel_shot
Posts: 116
Joined: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:35 pm

Re: A thought

Postby steel_shot » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:04 am

louierodriguez wrote:
Clearlynotstefan wrote:
louierodriguez wrote:
Clearlynotstefan wrote:Heres a thought, why don't you make one thread, and put all your thoughts in there, instead of creating new posts every day.


+1

I'm going to do this right now!

So you'll actually stop creating new threads every time you think something?



Yea bro. I'm going to create my own thread and put all my thoughts into it for the next year. It's going to be awesome. I'm even going to add some pictures just to personalize it all! People will watch me rise to greatness and make it into a T14!


Inb4GeorgeTTTown

User avatar
alexrodriguez
Posts: 841
Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 4:59 am

Re: A thought

Postby alexrodriguez » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:08 am

sublime wrote:It will almost be like a blog.


It will be the blog of the century.

User avatar
sublime
Posts: 15409
Joined: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Re: A thought

Postby sublime » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:28 am

..

RodneyRuxin
Posts: 455
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Re: A thought

Postby RodneyRuxin » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:39 am

louierodriguez wrote: I can't wait to be a 1L!

Don't you say that....

User avatar
capt_slow
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:08 pm

Re: A thought

Postby capt_slow » Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:40 pm

Why can't we be friends

User avatar
Clyde Frog
Posts: 7071
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 2:27 am

Re: A thought

Postby Clyde Frog » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:38 pm

RodneyRuxin wrote:
louierodriguez wrote: I can't wait to be a 1L!

Don't you say that....




Lol this is the perfect video for that




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BobBoblaw, freekick and 7 guests